Cupra Ateca Estate2.0 TSI VZ1 5 Doors DSG 4Drive
- Cruise Control System With Speed LimiterCupra Drive Profile -Normal, Sport, Cupra And Individual Modes, Steering/Throttle Response, Gearshift Mode, Sound Actuator And Dynamic Chassis ControlDigital CockpitE-CallFront And Rear View CameraOutside Temperature GaugeProgressive Power Assisted SteeringSelf Parking Functionality (Includes Front And Rear Parking Sensors)Top View CameraTrip ComputerWireless Full Link Smartphone IntegrationWireless Phone Charger
- Cupra Sport Suspension
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone Controls
- Body Colour Bumpers With Dark Aluminium DiffusorBody Coloured Wheel Arch SurroundsDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsDoor Mirrors With Welcome Cupra Light SilhouetteDynamic Headlight Range Control With Self Adjusting Whilst DrivingElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Grille Frame In ChromeFull Led Headlamps With Lens And Led Front Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Roof RailsGloss Black Side MouldingsGloss Black Side Window TrimIlluminated Aluminium Front Door SillLed Rear Tail Lights With Dynamic IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeSpecific Cupra Design Front BumperThird Brake LightVisible Twin Black Exhaust Pipes In Both Sides With Dark Aluminium Diffuser
- 12V Socket In Front3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium PedalsBlack Roof LiningBucket Sport Seats In Dinamica UpholsteryCupra Steering Wheel EmblemDocument Holder Under Left Front SeatDual Zone Climate ControlFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMulticoloured Ambient Lighting With Led Interior IlluminationPedal ClusterRear Armrest And Easy Back Seat Release Mechanism From BootSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering WheelSteering Wheel Mounted Gearshift PaddlesStorage Compartment In Roof Console For SunglassStorage Compartment Under Driver's Seat
- Convenience Pack - AtecaInterior Lighting Pack - AtecaNavigation System Plus Pack With Dab - Ateca
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs, Traction Control System (Tcs), Electronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electronic Differential Lock System (Xds)Airbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation, Front Side, Two Curtain And Driver's Knee AirbagsBlack Brake Callipers With Cupra LogoElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingHill Hold ControlManual Rear Child LocksSingle Tone HornTiredness Recognition SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- AlarmKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Bolts
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.02ParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb202 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh214 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel202 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High174Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low290Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium200
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1984 ccCompression Ratio9.3:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)82.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.8 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears7 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low12.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium8.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb31.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh29.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel31.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High32.8Wltp - Mpg - High36.7Wltp - Mpg - Low22.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium32.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power300Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsiCoin SeriesVz1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.9 secEngine Power - Bhp300 bhpEngine Power - Kw221 kwEngine Power - Rpm5300 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft295 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.8 mkgEngine Torque - Nm400 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed155 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear245/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleSportWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1599 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1613 mmLength4386 mmWheelbase2630 mmWidth1841 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2130 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)485 litresMax. Loading Weight577 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1553 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.