Cupra Formentor Estate1.4 eHybrid 204 V2 5 Doors DSG
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Digital Cockpit And Configurable DashboardDriver Alert SystemDriving Profile SelectionE-CallForward Collision Warning With Automatic BrakingLane AssistPark Assist (Inc Front/Rear Parking Sensors)PasPredictive Adaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterRear View CameraRpm, Trip Computer, Outside Temp Gauge, Instrument Light Brightness, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On Reminder, Gearshift IndicatorService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingWireless Apple CarplayWireless Phone Charger
- 10 Amp Mode 2 Charging Cable16 Amp Mode 3 Charging Cable3.6 Kw On-Board ChargerElectronic Locking Differential And Dynamic Traction SupportStandard Suspension
- 2 Front And 2 Rear Usb Type C Sockets6 SpeakersDab Radio
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Grey Wing MirrorDaytime Running Light With Automatic Headlight Control And Coming Home FeatureDynamic Headlight Range ControlElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Heated And Folding Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionFront Fog Lamps With Cornering FunctionGloss Black Roof Rails And Window SurroundsLed HeadlightsLed Taillights With Dynamic IndicatorRain Sensing WipersRear Diffuser With Black Simulated Exhaust PipesRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeThird Brake LightTinted Rear WindowsWelcome Lights
- 12V Socket2 Front And 2 Rear Reading Lights3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear Bench Seat With Armrest And Mechanical Seat ReleaseDust/Pollen FilterFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Centre ArmrestHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Interior Front Door SillsIlluminated Sunvisor With MirrorIsofixLeather Multi Function Heated Steering Wheel With Gear Shift PaddlesSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Zone Climate Control With Control Panel In RearWraparound Lighting
- Genuine Nappa Leather Pack - CupraNavigation System Pack With 10" Navigation System - Formentor
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbsBrake Control System - Esc And Brake BoosterChild Proof Door LocksDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De-ActivationElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Side Curtain AirbagsHill Hold ControlSeat Belt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm SystemKeyless Entry And Start System (Kessy)Locking Wheel Bolts
- Copper And Aluminium Interior Detailing
- 19" 'Exclusive' Machined Sport Matte Black And Silver Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1605 kgGross Vehicle Weight2110 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)345 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.7
- Length4450 cmWidth1839 cmWheelbase2680 cmHeight1510 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.8 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0 : 1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesV2Coin DescriptionEhybridSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/40 R19Tyre Size Rear245/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleExclusive Machined SportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.01
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)213Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH15.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH53WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH33WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL37Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low167WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium115WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High117WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High145WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL29WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH32
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low37.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium55.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb47.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL217.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH201.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Cupra Formentor a good car?There are few SUVs, of any size or price, which drive as well as the Cupra Formentor. It also looks good on the outside, has a magnificent interior and it's available as a fuel-saving plug-in hybrid, as offered for lease here. It is therefore 1 of the best vehicles of this type that you could find.Is the Cupra Formentor reliable?The Cupra Formentor is a relatively new car, so a full picture of its reliability in the hands of owners has yet to emerge. Having said that, it uses tried-and-tested Volkswagen Group mechanicals as its basis, while Cupra as a company offers an industry-standard yet useful 3-year, 60,000-mile warranty.How big is the Cupra Formentor?The Cupra Formentor is 4446cm long and 1839cm wide with a wheelbase of 2679cm. It is 1520cm high.Is Cupra Formentor 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The standard versions of the Cupra Formentor come as either a 4-wheel drive version or front-wheel drive plug-in hybrid or pure petrol versions.How long is the warranty on the Cupra Formentor?The Cupra Formentor comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the Cupra Formentor have as standard?As standard, even the basic Formentor V1 comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, a 12-inch touchscreen navigation system and keyless entry. Automatic lights and wipers also feature alongside 3-zone air conditioning, a digital instrument display, and the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration systems.Does the Cupra Formentor have parking sensors?Rear parking sensors are standard across the Formentor range. But moving up the range will get you a rear-view camera to make reversing easier.What Cupra Formentor trim levels are available?The Formentor range climbs from the basic V1 to the slightly more luxurious V2, before moving on to the even sportier VZ2 and VZ3 models. All are well equipped, with plenty of standard gadgets.How much boot space does the Cupra Formentor have?The basic Formentor comes with a 450-litre boot, but the all-wheel drive models cut that to 420 litres. That’s still plenty for normal family life, but the eHybrid versions have 350 litres of carrying capacity, which makes them a little more restrictive.