Dacia Duster Estate1.0 TCe 100 Bi-Fuel Extreme 5 Doors
- 17" Black Alloy Wheels With Copper Brown Dacia LogoTyre Inflation Kit
- Charcoal Grey Central Console SurroundCopper Brown Air Vent SurroundCopper Brown Decorative Insert On Front Door PanelsCopper Brown Tailgate Trim With Duster Inscription In Black Background And LetteringMatt Black Central Console FasciaMatt Black Decorative Insert On Rear Door PanelsSatin Chrome Instrument Dial SurroundsShiny Black Shark Antenna
- Keyless EntryRemote Central LockingThatcham Approved Engine Immobiliser
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs And Emergency Brake AssistAsr Traction Control With Electronic Stability ControlChild Locks On Rear DoorsCopper Brown Stitching On Handbrake And Central ArmrestDoor Open Visual And Audible WarningDriver AirbagDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Not Fastened - Visual And Audible WarningEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionFront Passenger AirbagFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitor
- 3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningBacklighted Steering Wheel ButtonsBoot LightDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentFabric Decorative Insert On Door PanelsFabric UpholsteryFront And Rear Rubber Mats With Topographic PatternFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Reading LightGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox LightHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatHeight Adjustable Front And Rear HeadrestsHeight And Depth Adjustable Steering WheelHigh Centre Console With Driver ArmrestIsofix Points For Child Seats In Both Outer Rear SeatsMap Pocket On Front Seat BacksPassenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorRear Passenger Reading LightSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSatin Chrome Lower Steering Wheel InsertSatin Chrome With Copper Brown Surround Gear Lever Cap InsertSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Feel Leather Steering Wheel
- 3 Speed Windscreen WipersAcoustic WindshieldAutomatic Front WipersBlack Side Sills With Topographic PatternBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Front Grille With Hot StampingChrome Logo Surround On Steering WheelCopper Brown Decal And Stitching On DoorsCopper Brown Door MirrorsCopper Brown Duster Inscription On BootCopper Brown Longitudinal Roof Bars With Duster InscriptionDark Glass On Lateral Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsDrivers Window One Touch Up/DownElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront And Rear Body Coloured BumpersFront Door Sill Protection StripFront Fog LightsHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Rear Brake LightModular Roof BarsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wash/WipeTopographical Pattern On Snorkel Deco, B PillarsUnderbody Protection Skid PlatesY Shaped Led Headlights With Rear Led Lights
- 8" Media Navigation With Wireless Smartphone ReplicationDacia Plug And Radio/Mp3/Usb/Bluetooth/Dab/Steering Wheel Control
- Blind Spot WarningCruise Control And Speed LimiterDusk SensorEcall Emergency SystemEco ModeElectric Power Assisted SteeringMulti View CameraOn Board Computer, Odometer, Trip Computer, Average Fuel Consumption, Average Speed, Service Indicator, Outside Temperature GaugeRear Parking SensorsRev CounterStop/Start System
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb145 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)81.3 mmEngine CodeHr10detEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6Wltp - Mpg - Comb44.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High40.4Wltp - Mpg - High50.4Wltp - Mpg - Low36.7Wltp - Mpg - Medium47.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTce 100Coin SeriesExtremeGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.8 secEngine Power - Bhp99 bhpEngine Power - Kw73 kwEngine Power - Rpm4600 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft125 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg17.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm170 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed104 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1633 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1693 mmLength4341 mmWheelbase2673 mmWidth1804 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2052 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1773 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1478 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)445 litresMax. Loading Weight460 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMinimum Kerbweight1313 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.72
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.