Ford Mustang Mach-E Estate358kW GT 91kWh AWD 5 Doors Auto [Pan Roof]
- 10.2" Digital Insturment Cluster360 Degree CameraApplink Remote Control SystemBlis (Blind Spot Information System) With Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert And Indication SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Services Call SystemFord Sync4a With 15.5"Touch,Dab Radio,Emer Assist,Wireless Carplay Androidauto,2 Front,Rear Usb Ports,6 Speakers,Fordpass Connect,Connected NaviationFront And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free TailgateIntelligent Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Lane CenteringLane Departure Warning With Lane Keeping AidSelectable Drive Modes - Active, Whisper And UntamedTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger150Kw High Powered ChargingDual Motor Permanent All Wheel DriveFord Vario Power Charging CableMagneride Adaptive Suspension SystemUniversal Home Charging Cable And Public Charging Cable
- B And O Premium Sound System 10 Speaker Including Dashboard Sound Bar
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Led Mustang Signature HeadllampsBlack Door CladdingBlack Painted Power Fold Heated Mirrors With Puddle Light Mustang Logo ProjectionBlack RoofBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsFixed Full Panoramic RoofGt Scuff PlatesLed Mustang Signature Tail LightsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide Cladding And Wheel Arches In Body ColourUnique Gt BumpersUnique Gt Front Grille Design
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Way Power Ford Performance Driver Seats With Lumbar Support8 Way Power Ford Performance Passenger Seats With Lumbar SupportAmbient LightingDual Electronic Automatic Temperature ControlFord Performance Sensico Cloth UpholsteryFront HeadrestsFront TrunkGt Performance SeatsHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Front Seats And Steering WheelOne Pedal DriveRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsEspEvasive Steering AssistPre Collision Assist Inc Collision Mitigation, Forward Collision Warning, Dynamic Brake Support, Automated Emergency Braking
- E-Latch Keyless Entry System Including B-Pillar Keypad AccessThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.4 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP487 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW358 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT634Engine Torque - NM860 nmEngine Torque - MKG87.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt [pan Roof]Coin Description91kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %82NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power487Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- No. of Seats5
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R20Tyre Size Rear245/45 R20Wheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)876Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)90Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)45Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh98.7Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb489WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb20WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb304Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity91Maximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT with a fully charged battery?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT has a 99kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 304 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 265 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT has an official WLTP range of up to 304 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 225 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT will achieve a real-world range of 265 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 190 miles in the winter months and closer to 240 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT at home?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT will charge from 0-100% in around 14 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT would take around 49 hours to charge!14 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 14 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT?Charging your Ford Mustang Mach-E GT can take as little as 40 minutes with the right charger. The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 150kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 40 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 150kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT have?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT has a maximum power output of 358kW which equates to 480 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT would cost £33.66. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £62.37 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT will cost approximately £1,270 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £918 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £77 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT and does it cover the battery?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT?The Ford Mustang Mach-E GT comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control, Lane Keep Assist, Front & Rear Parking Sensors & Rear View Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.