Genesis G80 Saloon2.5T Premium Line 4 Doors Auto RWD
- 8" Color Lcd Cluster Display + Analog GaugeApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Bluetooth With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectDriver Attention WarningE-CallElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringForward Collision Avoidance Assist Junction Turning (Fcajx)Front And Rear Parking SensorsHands Free Smart Trunk With Auto OpenHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka) - Road EdgeLighting Backup GuidelinesManual Rear Tailgate OpeningManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)Power Trunk/TailgateProximity Sensor For Front DoorsRear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (Rcca)Reversing Camera With Dynamic Guide LinesSmart Cruise Control (Nscc-R) With Stop And StartTelematics System (Genesis Connected Services)Traffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWireless Phone Charger Front
- Preview Electronically Controlled Suspension
- 14.5" Av + Navigation2 Usb Front (1 Data + 1 Charge)/1 Usb Rear (Charge Only)Dab Digital RadioFront Door SpeakersRear Door Low SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio Remote ControlTweeter + External Amp And Front Centre Speaker
- Auto Defog And Rain Sensing WipersAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorBlack Painted Dual Rear Muffler And Chrome CoatingBody Coloured BumpersDual Front Led Low And High Projection Headlamps With High BeamElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorFull Led Rear Combination LampsLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampLed Side Fender LampOutside Door Handles Chrome CoatingOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical Adjustment + HeatedOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical FoldingPower Front And Rear Windows With Auto Down/UpPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear BootRear Side Wing DoorsWindshield Acoustic Film
- 12V Power Outlets - 1 Front Open Tray2 Way Electric Cushion Tilt Up For Driver And Passenger2 Way Electric Height Adjust Driver's Seat2 Way Electric Height Adjust Front Passenger Seat2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger4 Way Electrically Adjustable Passenger Seat4 Way Manual Headrest Adjust For Front Seats40:20:40 2Nd Row Folding SeatsAdjustable Interior Ambient LightingCentral Armrest With BoxConsole Storage Box With Dual PopDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Standard SunvisorFixed Rear Bench For 3 Passengers With Ski ThroughFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentFront Passenger SeatHeated Front SeatsHigh Glossy Black Interior GarnishLeather Seat CoveringLeather Steering WheelLeatherette Console BoxLeatherette UpholsteryLever Type Paddle ShifterManual Rear Air ConditioningManual Tilt And Telescopic Steering WheelPower Outlet For Rear Lower Centre ConsoleStandard A/B/C PillarsStandard Air FilterStandard Headlining
- 10 Airbags - Driver Knee, Front, Enhanced Front Side And Rollover-Sensing Side Curtain, Rear Seat-Mounted Side, Front Center3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Brake Calipers In SilverElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFront Thorax And Pelvis + Rear Thorax + Side Curtain (Ff/Rr) AirbagIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerPower Child LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVentilated Front And Rear Disc Brakes
- AlarmCentral Door Lock Driver's And Passenger's ControlImmobiliserRemote Central LockingSmart Key/Button Start
- Black High Glossy TrimLeatherette Dashboard
- 19" Design A Alloy WheelsMichelin TyresSummer Tyre Pilot Sports 4Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1860 kgGross Vehicle Weight2380 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)424 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4995 cmWidth1925 cmWheelbase3010 cmWidth (including mirrors)2115 cmHeight1465 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL21.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH20.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH33.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH35.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL13.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH13.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP304 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW224 kwEngine Power - RPM5800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT311Engine Torque - NM422 nmEngine Torque - RPM1650 rpmEngine Torque - MKG43
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)88.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)101.5 mmCC2497 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium LineCoin DescriptionTStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years5 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0740dService Interval Mileage6500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %77NCAP Safety Assist %91NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power304Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL303WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH307WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL189
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.