Jeep Avenger Electric Hatchback115kW Altitude 54kWh 5 Doors Auto
- (Aeb) Autonomous Emergency Braking With Pedestrian And Cyclist Recognition10.25" Full Tft Reconfigurable Colour ClusterAll-Terrain Mode SelectorApple Carplay/Android Auto With Wireless MirroringBsrf Connectivity BoxConnectivity ServicesDrowsy Driver Detection SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemEv Drive Mode SelectorHands Free Power LiftgateIntelligent Speed AssistKeyless Start/Engine On ButtonLane Departure WarningOdometerPower Assist SteeringQuick Guide EnglishTraffic Sign RecognitionWarranty Booklet - Uk
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerEv/Phev Electrically Driven Temperature ControlEv/Phev Fast ChargingEv/Phev Quick ChargingEv/Phev Second Life Ready BatteryEv/Phev Smart ChargingEv/Phev Smart Charging PortEv/Phev Vehicle To Grid/Home (Package Protected)Mode 3 Cable
- Audio System With 6 SpeakersRadio Controls On Steering WheelRear Usb PortRear Usb Port With Type-C Charging
- All Power Windows Express Up/DownAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesDusk/Dawn Light SensorGloss Black Mirror CapsHeadlight Levelling ControlLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsMirror Covers Painted Gloss BlackRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers SeatAutomatic A/C (1 Zone)Cargo Flex Kit - Flat Floor On Trunk Area, Height Adjustable Cargo Floor, Double Face Carpet/Scratch Resistant And WashableCentral Console Dividers X2Driver And Front Passenger Sunvisor With Vanity MirrorFoldable Second Row Seats 40/60 - Fix And FoldFront And Rear Dome Led LampFront Central Armrest With StorageFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Grab HandleFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentFront Seat Backrest PocketHeight/Depth Adjustable Steering WheelI Am Jeep LabelSingle Front Passenger SeatSynthetic Leather Steering Wheel
- 6 AirbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Locks On Rear DoorsElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFront Seatbelt PretensionersGrip ControlHill Descent ControlHill Hold FunctionKit Fix And Go Predisposition/Housing OnlyRear Seat Belt PretensionersSeat Belt ReminderThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- ImmobiliserPassive EntryVolumetric Anti Theft Alarm
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh54Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1601Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)478Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)334Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)24Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity51Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb400Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb248.5
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power156Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description54KwhCoin SeriesAltitudeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724EDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage16000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.6 secEngine Power - Bhp156 bhpEngine Power - Kw115 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm260 nmTop Speed93 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel StyleStyle AWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1528 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4084 mmWheelbase2562 mmWidth1776 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2025 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1053 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)341 litresMax. Loading Weight485 kgMinimum Kerbweight1540 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.