Kia Soul Electric Hatchback150kW Explore 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Touch Screen Navigation With European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel7" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayAdaptive Smart Cruise Control Function SccApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBlind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (Bca)Charging Indicator On DashboardDigital ClockDrive Mode Select - Eco, Eco+, SportDriver Attention Warning (Daw)E-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision Avoidance AssistHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Kia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep Assist System (Lkas)Motor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorsRear-Cross Traffic Avoidance Assist (Rcca)Reversing CameraSafe Exit Warning (Sew)Speed LimiterTrip Computer
- 2 X Rear Usb-C Ports2 X Usb Port In Centre ConsoleBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio With Mp3 CompatibilitySteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Aero Blade WiperAll Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight ControlAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesDual Full Led HeadlampsElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsHeated Rear WindowHigh Beam AssistLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear Combination LightsManual Headlight LevellingPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRain Sensing Front WipersRear Bulb Fog LampRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof Colour Door MirrorsRoof RailsSolar Glass Windscreen And Front Windows
- 12V Power Socket In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsCentre Cabin LightCentre Console Storage BoxDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportDual Height Load FloorFront And Rear Door StorageFront Centre ArmrestFront Cup HoldersHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryLight Grey HeadliningLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage Net HooksMap Lamp With Sunglasses CasePassenger Seat Back PocketPower Driver Seat AdjustmentRear Centre HeadrestSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesShift By Wire SbwSingle Automatic Air Conditioning With Driver Function OnlySingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Suv Pack - Soul
- All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Driver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Front Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsRegenerative Braking Level Controlled By Paddle Shift Mounted On Steering WheelTwin Curtain Airbags With Roll Over SensorTwin Front AirbagsTwin Front Side AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserDeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 17" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh64Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1740Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)64Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)47Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw80Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years7Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City10.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City5.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City647Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb451Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City402Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb280
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power201Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesExploreGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731DManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp201 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Power - Rpm3800 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft291 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg40.3 mkgEngine Torque - Nm395 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3600 rpmTop Speed104 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1605 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4195 mmWheelbase2600 mmWidth1800 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2180 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1339 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)315 litresMax. Loading Weight422 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1758 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.