Kia Sportage Estate1.6T GDi PHEV GT-Line 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 12.3" Display With Navigation4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlDrive Mode SelectorE-CallForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/Cyclist/Junction CoveringFront And Rear Parking SensorsHighway Driving Assist (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit AssistKia Connect (Uvo)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keep AssistLow Washer Fluid WarningRear View MonitorReversing Camera System Integrated Into Centre Fascia ScreenSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalitySpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTrip ComputerWindscreen Washer Level Indicator
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Radio With Mp3Rear Usb PortSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb C Type Charging Ports On Centre ConsoleUsb C Type Charging Ports On Side Of Front SeatsUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All Round Electric Windows With Drivers And Front Passenger Auto Up/Down FunctionAutomatic Headlight Control SystemAutomatic Window DefoggerBacklite Glass Heated With TimerBody Colour And Black Bumper With Silver AccentsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Radiator Upper Garnish And Door GarnishElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront And Rear Skid Plate - ChromeGloss Black Door MirrorsGloss Black Radiator GrilleGloss Black Side Sill And Wheel Arch Body MouldingsGlossy Black Roof RackHigh Beam AssistInterior Electrochromic MirrorLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsLed Headlamps (Low And High Beam - Mfr Type)Led High Mounted Stop LightLed Rear Combination LampRain Sensing Wipers With Aero BladesRear Fog LampRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperSatin Finished BeltlineTinted Rear GlassTrailer Stability Assist
- 12V Power Socket In Front Centre Fascia And Luggage Compartment2Nd Row Personal Lamps3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 X Passenger Assist Grips40/20/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsBlack HeadliningCentre Console Storage BoxCupholders In Rear ArmrestD-Shaped Sports Leather Steering Wheel And Perforated Inserts With Gt-Line LogoDoor Courtesy LampsDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Side Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Manual Height AdjustDrivers Seat Power Lumbar SupportFront And Rear Door StorageFront Seat And Rear PocketsFront/Rear Centre ArmrestsGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor Fixings Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Load CoverLuggage Net HooksMetal Paint Interior Door HandlesOverhead Console LampPaddle Shift ControlsRear Cabin LightRear Coat HooksSingle Front Passenger SeatSports PedalsSuede Leather UpholsteryThree Zone Climate ControlTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelVentilation Ducts To Rear Compartment
- Active Front HeadrestsAll Round 3-Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Dual Front Side AirbagsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control With Downhill Brake ControlFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingMulti Collision Brake AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Alert SystemTraction ControlTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Advanced Anti-Theft System Including Immobiliser And AlarmDoor DeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Aluminium Pattern Finish Centre Fascia And Door Garnish
- 19" Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)327Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)105Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years7Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb16.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb69Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb43
- Co0.118Hc0.01Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67Nox0.006Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb25
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedTransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb252
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power261Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionT Gdi PhevCoin SeriesGt-LineGeneration Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %87Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %66Ncap Safety Assist %72Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 60 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp261 bhpEngine Power - Kw195 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft258 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg35.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm350 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1645 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1650 mmLength4515 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth1865 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresGross Vehicle Weight2415 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1715 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)540 litresMax. Loading Weight510 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1350 kgMinimum Kerbweight1905 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Kia Sportage Front-Wheel Drive or Rear-Wheel Drive?
All Kia Sportage cars are front wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Kia Sportage achieve?
The 1.6T GDi ISG 3 Petrol Kia Sportage Estate offers drivers around 41.5mpg. If you choose the hybrid Kia Sportage Estate GDi 3 this will achieve the highest miles per gallon at around 49.6mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Kia Sportage?
All Kia Sportage cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Kia Sportage?
Kia offers a 7-year or 100,000-miles manufacturer’s warranty on all of their vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Kia Sportage have as standard?
Kia offers a generous amount of driver assistance technology in the Kia Sportage as standard, including smart cruise control, start/stop button with smart entry system, lane keep assist, reversing camera and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto with voice control. Depending on the trim level of the Kia Sportage you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. This is why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired vehicle’s specification list.Does the Kia Sportage have parking sensors?
All Kia Sportage cars have front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Kia Sportage trim levels are available?
Kia offers 4 levels of trim for the Sportage: Sportage 2, Sportage 3, GT-Line and top trim GT-Line S.How much boot space does the Kia Sportage have?
The Kia Sportage has a 591-litre boot with convenient storage solutions. For example, the GT-Line S trim comes with a smart power tailgate ideal for when you have your hands full.