Lexus UX Electric Hatchback300e 150kW 72.8 kWh 5 Doors E-CVT [Premium+Pk/18Alloy]
- TailgateTrip ComputerWireless Smartphone ChargerReversing Camera With Back Guide LinesRemote Touch InterfacePush Button StartLexus Link Connect With Cloud Based Navigation And 8" Touchscreen DisplayLane Change Flasher FunctionFront And Rear Parking SensorsElectric Power Steering (Eps) With Speed Sensitive FeaturesE-CallBluetooth Mobile ConnectivityBlind Spot Monitoring (Bsm) With Rear Cross Traffic Alert And Auto Brake (Rctab)Apple Car Play/Android AutoAnalogue Clock With Gps Function7" Tft Instrument Cluster3 Driving Modes Normal/Eco/Sport
- 3 Pin And Type 2 (Mennekes) Charging Cables6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerFront And Rear Performance DampersFront And Rear Suspension Performance RodsMode 2 Charging Cable With 3 Pin PlugType 2 For Mode 3 Ac Charging Via Home Or Public Charge PointsVehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 4 Usb Ports6 Speaker Audio With Am/Fm And Dab Radio, 4-Usb, 1-Aux, 12V PortsAm/Fm And Dab RadioAux-In Socket
- "Electric" BadgingAluminium Roof RailsBi-Led (Low And High Beam) Headlights With Auto High Beam (Ahb)Electric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionFront And Rear Performance RodHeadlight CleanersIlluminated Door Handles With Puddle LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Third Brake LightLight Green Uv Reduction WindowsPrivacy GlassRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 X Folding Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot5 Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8-Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With 2-Way Power Lumbar SupportActive Sound ControlCentre Armrest With StorageDriver And Passenger Door PocketDual Zone Electronic Climate Control + Nano-E Humidity SensorGloveboxHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemLeather Gear LeverLed Interior IlluminationMap Pockets In The Rear Of Passenger's Front SeatPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Air Vents With 2 Usb ChargersRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Leather Upholstery With Kagome PatternStorage Tray Under Audio PanelTextile Carpet MatsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Electric Steering Wheel
- Lexus Safety Systems Pack - Ux
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electric Child LocksElectric Parking BrakeFront Adjustable Seatbelt Anchor PointsFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To PcsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To Pcs,Centre Belt W/O Pre Tensioner+Force LimiterSecondary Collision Brake (Scb)Trc (Traction Control)Tyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti Theft System : Alarm Instruction Sensor,Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsSmart Card KeySmart Keyless EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh72.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1090Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)395Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw6.6Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)65Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)52Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb439Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb273
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)62NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionECoin Series[Prem+Pk/18Alloy]Generation Mark1Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %82Ncap Safety Assist %77Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.5 secEngine Power - Bhp204 bhpEngine Power - Kw150 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm300 nmTop Speed100 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1545 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4495 mmWheelbase2640 mmWidth1840 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2078 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)486 litresMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.46
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.