Lexus UX Hatchback250h 2.0 5 Doors CVT [Premium Plus/Sunroof]
- 4 Driving Modes Ev/Eco/Normal/Sport7" Lexus Media Display7" Tft Instrument ClusterAnalogue Clock With Gps FunctionApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring (Bsm) With Rear Cross Traffic Alert And Auto Brake (Rctab)Compatible Mobile Phone Bluetooth With Audio StreamingE-CallElectric Power Steering (Eps) With Speed Sensitive FeaturesFront And Rear Parking Sensor With Intelligent Clearance SonarLane Change Flasher FunctionLexus Link Connected ServicesLexus Navigation SystemLexus Safety Systems + Includes Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign AssistPush Button StartRemote Touch InterfaceReversing Camera With Back Guide LinesTrip Computer
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management (Vdim)Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 2 Front Usb And 2 Rear Usb Charging Points6 SpeakersAm/Fm And Dab RadioAux Socket With Vtr CompatibilityCd Player
- Acoustic WindscreenAero Stabilising Arch MouldingsAero Stabilising Rear LightsAero Ventilated WheelsAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBi-Led (Low And High Beam) Headlights With Auto High Beam (Ahb)Black Roof Drip MouldingsBlack Wheel ArchesBody Adhesive, Laser Screw Welding And Laser Brazed Roof StructureBody Coloured BumpersChrome Roof RailsElectric Adjustable/Heated Door MirrorsElectric Glass SunroofFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows, With Anti-Jam ProtectionHeadlight CleanersIlluminated Door Handles With Puddle LightLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed Tail LightsLed Third Brake LightPower Back Door Without Kick FunctionPrivacy Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Roof AerialSingle Hidden Exhaust PipeTowing PreparationVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In The Front And Rear Centre Console2 X Folding Shopping Bag Hooks In Boot2 X Sun Visors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 X Tie Down Hooks In The Boot5 Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8-Way Electrically Adjustable Front Seats With 2-Way Power Lumbar SupportCard Holder Installed In Driver And Passengers Sun VisorsCentre Armrest With StorageDriver And Passenger Door PocketDual Zone Electronic Climate Control + Nano-E Humidity SensorGloveboxHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelLed Interior IlluminationMap Pockets In The Rear Of Passenger's Front SeatRear Air Vents With 2 Usb ChargersRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersSingle Front Passenger SeatSmooth Leather UpholsteryStorage Tray Under Audio PanelTextile Carpet MatsTilt/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnUnder Deck StorageUnder Desk Side Storage
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bas (Brake Assist System)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionEcb (Electronically Controlled Brake System)Electric Child LocksElectric Parking BrakeFront Adjustable Seatbelt Anchor PointsFront And Rear Curtain Shield AirbagsFront Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To PcsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Outer Seatbelt+Pre-Tensioners,Force Limiter+Tension Reduction: 3-Point With Active Safety Link To Pcs,Centre Belt W/O Pre Tensioner+Force LimiterSecondary Collision Brake (Scb)Trc (Traction Control)Tyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsAnti Theft System : Alarm Instruction Sensor,Glass Breakage Sensor And Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSmart Keyless EntrySpeed Sensitive Auto Door LockingTwo Motion Door Lock With Double LockVin Window Etching
- 18" Alloy Wheels With Run Flat Tyres
- Battery Capacity In Kwh1.4Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Co2 (G/Km)125 g/kmHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67Nox0.0049Particles0.0002Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb126 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh128 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel125 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High152Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh155Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel152Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High111Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh113Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel111Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low116Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh120Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel116Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium105Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh108Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel105
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1987 ccCompression Ratio14.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)97.6 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears1 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)68.9Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel6.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh5.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh4.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb51.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh49.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel51.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High42.1Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh41.5Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel42.1Wltp - Mpg - High57.6Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh56.4Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel57.6Wltp - Mpg - Low54.3Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh53.2Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel54.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium60.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh58.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel60.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power184Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHCoin Series[Prem +/Sunroof]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %96Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %82Ncap Safety Assist %77Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.5 secEngine Power - Bhp184 bhpEngine Power - Kw135 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft140 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg19.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm190 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4400 rpmTop Speed110 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1540 mmLength4495 mmWheelbase2640 mmWidth1840 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2080 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresGross Vehicle Weight2110 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1231 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)438 litresMax. Loading Weight570 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1540 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.