Mazda Mazda3 Hatchback2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV  Centre-Line 5 Doors
- 10.25" Display With Mazda Connect Infotainment7" Colour Tft DisplayAudio Transfer From Bluetooth DevicesBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertColour Active Driving Display Inc Windscreen Projected,Traffic Sign Recognition, Turn-By- Turn Navigation And Mazda Radar Cruise Control InformationDigital Instrument ClusterDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking Sensor With Audible And Visual WarningHead Up DisplayIntegrated Bluetooth With Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Connected ServicesMazda Navigation System With European MappingMazda Radar Cruise ControlMobile App InterfaceMultimedia CommanderPasReversing CameraService IndicatorTailgateTraffic Sign Recognition (Tsr)Trip ComputerWireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoWireless Charging
- 2 Usb-C Ports In The FrontMazda Multimedia System With Am / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorB-Pillar Garnish In Satin BlackBody Coloured Door MirrorsComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Metallic Finish Signature WingDaytime Running LightsDual Chrome Tailpipes TipDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch/Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable, Heated Auto Power Folding Door MirrorsFront Body Coloured Bumper With Black Lower BezelFront Kodo Turn SignalGloss Black Finish Front GrilleGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerHigh Beam ControlLed Front Fog LightsLed Headlamps With Auto LevellingLed Indicator LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Third Brake LightRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Colour Coded Bumper With Gloss Black Lower MouldingRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsSpeed Adjustable Rear Wash Wiper With Intermittent Wipe
- 12V Electrical Power Outlet3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsCloth UpholsteryDark Cloth Door Panel InsertsDark Roof Headlining, Ceiling And PillarsDriver Seat Manual Slide, Recline, Height And Seat Tilt AdjustDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door PocketsDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Vanity Mirrors (Drivers Side With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear Courtesy LampsFront ArmrestFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seatback PocketFront Passengers Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGear Shift IndicatorHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingIlluminated GloveboxInterior Colouration Dashboard And Doorcards In Black With Dark StitchingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLed Interior LightLed Light In Luggage CompartmentPower Outlet In Luggage CompartmentRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioners3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts With ElrAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDual Stage Driver And Single Stage Passenger AirbagsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistIntelligent Traction Control SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMild Hybrid System With Regenerative BrakingSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Auto Door Lock When DrivingRemote Central Locking + DeadlocksSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 16" Silver Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb118 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio15.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)91.2 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliverySuperchargerGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5Wltp - Mpg - Comb56.5
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power186Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv X Mhev Coin SeriesCentre-LineGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %98Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %81Ncap Safety Assist %73Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.1 secEngine Power - Bhp186 bhpEngine Power - Kw137 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft177 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg24.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm240 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4000 rpmTop Speed134 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1435 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4460 mmWheelbase2725 mmWidth1795 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2028 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight1941 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)865 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)351 litresMax. Loading Weight552 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1389 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.