MG Motor UK Zs Electric Hatchback115kW SE EV Long Range 73kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.1" Colour Touchscreen3 Driving Modes360 Degree Parking CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBluetooth ConnectivityEcall Emergency Call SystemFull Digital Driver Information DisplayIntelligent Speed Limit AssistIsmart User App (Includes Vehicle Status, Charging Management, Wifi)Lane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorSatellite NavigationTraffic Jam AssistTrip Computer
- 2 Usb C Ports (1X Front, 1X Rear)3 Usb Ports (1X Front - Inc Data Transfer, 1X Rear, 1X Rear View Mirror - Power Only For Dash Cam Accessory)4 Speaker Audio SystemDab Audio
- Auto HeadlightsElectrically Adjustable, Folding, Body Colour Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownIntelligent High BeamLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVehicle To Load Charging
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAuto Air ConditioningFront HeadrestsHoundstooth Fabric UpholsteryIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Regenerative Braking Modes (1, 2, 3)3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 17" Propeller Alloy Wheel Aero CoverTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1620 kgGross Vehicle Weight2070 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4323 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2581 cmWidth (including mirrors)2048 cmHeight1625 cmHeight (including roof rails)1649 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP156 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW115 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe Ev Long RangeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728aService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power156Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StylePropellerAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)630Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)63Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)42Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh72.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City596WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb440WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City370WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb273Charging Port LocationFront
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MG ZS a good car?Yes, it is, because the MG ZS offers one of the cheapest ways into running an electric vehicle. It doesn't have a huge 1-shot driving range, but it's spacious, well equipped and it drives pretty nicely, too.What is the driving range of the MG ZS?The official WLTP driving range of the MG ZS electric vehicle is 163 miles, combined.Is the MG ZS practical?This is a pretty spacious machine. In the back, the MG ZS has almost a metre (each) of leg- and headroom, while the boot measures 470 litres with all seats in place. Drop the back row down and that figure rises to 1100 litres.Is the MG ZS reliable?The MG ZS is still pretty new, so a full reliability picture hasn't yet emerged. But the company's generous standard 7-year, 80,000-mile warranty should help put owners' minds at ease.