MG Motor UK Zs Hatchback1.5 VTi-TECH Excite 5 Doors
- 'Lights On' Reminder Warning Buzzer10.1" Colour TouchscreenAndroid AutoApple CarplayBluetooth ConnectivityCruise Control With Speed LimiterEcall Emergency Call SystemPasRear Parking SensorsTrip ComputerUsb Mobile Phone Charging Function
- 4 Speaker Audio SystemDab AudioRadio/Mp3 PlayerUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Auto HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Electric Adjustable Folding Heated Door MirrorsChrome Side Window TrimFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Aero WiperFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperSilver Roof Rails
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver's SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAir ConditioningBoot LightDriver's FootrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Grab HandlesFront HeadrestsFront Reading LightsFront Seat Back Map PocketsGloveboxHoundstooth Fabric UpholsteryIlluminated Switches And ControlsInternal Chrome Door HandlesIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRear Grab HandleSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdAnti Rolling ProtectionAutomatic Unlocking Of Doors In Case Of ImpactChild Locks On Rear DoorsDual Front AirbagsEbaEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsFuel Cut Off Safety DeviceHill Launch AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserAutomatic Latching DoorRemote Central LockingSecond Remote KeySpeed Sensing Door LocksSuperlocking
- 17" Typhoon Diamond Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1231 kgGross Vehicle Weight1695 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight464 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)448 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1375 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4323 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2580 cmWidth (including mirrors)2048 cmHeight1620 cmHeight (including roof rails)1653 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium47WLTP - MPG - High49.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.6WLTP - MPG - Comb42.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP106 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW78 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT104Engine Torque - NM141 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesExciteCoin DescriptionVti-TechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %71NCAP Child Occupant Protection %51NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %29NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power106Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleTyphoonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb149
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the MG ZS 4WD or front-wheel drive?All models of the MG ZS are front-wheel drive only.How many passengers can you fit in the MG ZS?You can have 4 passengers in total, plus the driver, as the MG ZS is a 5-seater car.How long is the warranty on the MG ZS?The MG ZS has a notably impressive 7-year warranty, which is longer than any other manufacturer besides Kia, but it comes with an 80,000 mileage cap after the first year.Do the MG ZS petrol and EV models look different at all?Yes, the MG ZS EV will be easy to spot, as its all-electric running gear does not need the same level of cooling as the petrol engines in the other models. Therefore, the ZS EV has a smoothed-off front end, with no clear radiator grille and a different treatment of the lower bumper. The petrol-powered ZS models, meanwhile, have a roughly hexagonal radiator grille, plus a wider front airdam and foglights at the outer corners of the bumper.Why is the MG ZS so popular?The ZS, no matter which type of propulsion system you go for, is a great value-for-money crossover-SUV that has no delusions of grandeur, and instead just gets on with the job of being capable and competent. The all-electric EV model is a particular feather in MG's cap at this particular price point, too.Does the MG ZS have parking sensors?Yes, all models of the ZS have rear parking sensors, but there are no front parking sensors on any version of the MG. The base Excite petrol models also don't have a reversing camera, but all other specifications of the car (Exclusive, SE and Trophy) have a 360-degree camera fitted as standard.What trim levels are available for the MG ZS?For the models with petrol engines, the line-up goes Excite and then Exclusive. Over with the ZS EV, there's a different hierarchy which is SE and then Trophy. No matter which form of motive power you go for, however, the ZS will come with at least cruise control, 17-inch alloys, air conditioning, a 10.1-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and rear parking sensors as standard, among much more.How much boot space does the MG HS have?The models with internal combustion engines are said to have a minimum of 448 litres of boot space, rising to 1375 litres with the rear seats folded away. The all-electric MG ZS EV, meanwhile, has 470-1100 litres accordingly.