The Citroen Relay & the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter are 2 large vans crying out for your attention, which is why Vanarama Van Expert Tom Roberts has put them head-to-head...
The Citroen Relay is a large van that’s light on its feet and most efficient when leased. The Citroen Relay is dressed in specs and dimensions that lend a helping hand to the tradesman when it comes to work.
Citroen Relay specifications and dimensions
The Citroen Relay is big on the road and on its specs and dimensions. Its features are fit for purpose for all trades.
- Three roof heights (2.25m, 2.52m, 2.76m)
- Four lengths (L1H1, L2H2, L3H3, L4H3)
- Six models (panel van, chassis cab, crew cab chassis, dropside, crew cab dropside, tipper)
- 1.9 tonne payload capacity
If you’re looking for a plentiful platter of specifications the Citroen Relay is perfect.
Citroen Relay drive and trim
The Citroen Relay’s interior is built for business. The cabin is filled with features that accommodate a workspace you’ll be comfy in.
Trim features that are fitting for work include:
- Extendable writing panel
- Pivoting writing table integrated into the back of the middle seat
- Connecting box (hands free Bluetooth and USB ports)
- 13 storage spaces (chilled and lockable glovebox included)
- 2.2-litre turbodiesel engine
And, to keep you comfortable in the cabin:
- Ergonomically designed leather steering wheel
- Gear lever located on the dashboard for maximum comfort
- Lumbar support
If you’re sick of working in a van that doesn’t give you a hand, then drive away in a Citroen Relay.
Citroen Relay fuel economy and emissions
There’s even more choice when it comes to the Citroen Relay’s engines. You can take your pick from three engine outputs: 110bhp, 130bhp or 160bhp. All are BlueHDi engines with a 6-speed gearbox.
In first place for fuel consumption and emissions is the Blue HDi 130bhp S&S model. It delivers 48.7mpg and between 154-159g/km in emissions.
Citroen Relay finance
How much does it cost to lease a Citroen Relay?
The Citroen Relay is a popular pick for the tradesman who needs a bulky load space and mobile workspace. If this is what you’re looking for you can rely on the Relay. AND, you can rely on us to give you the best leasing deal.
Check out our Citroen Relay review or enjoy the video review below
As Citroen van leasing specialists we offer the best Citroen Relay leasing deals in the UK due to our Price Promise.