Why Lease A Relay?
The Citroen Relay is a large van that’s light on its feet & most efficient when leased. The Citroen Relay is dressed in specs & dimensions that lend a helping hand to the tradesman when it comes to work.
Citroen Relay Specifications & Dimensions
The Citroen Relay is big on the road & on its specs & dimensions. Its features are fit for purpose for all trades.
- Three roof heights (H1, H2 & H3)
- Four lengths (L1, L2, L3 & L4)
- Six models (panel van, chassis cab, crew cab chassis, dropside, crew cab dropside, tipper)
- UP to 1.9-tonne payload capacity
If you’re looking for a van with a wide range of load capacity option availability the Citroen Relay is perfect.
Citroen Relay Drive & Trim
The Citroen Relay’s interior is built for business. The cabin is filled with features that accommodate a workspace you’ll be comfy in. With four levels of trim (X, Worker, Enterprise & Driver) you’re sure to find the model to suit you.
Trim features available that are fitting for work include:
- Extendable writing panel
- Pivoting writing table integrated into the back of the middle seat
- Connecting box (hands free Bluetooth & USB ports)
- 13 storage spaces (chilled & lockable glove box included)
- 2.2-litre Euro 6.2 turbodiesel engines
And, to keep you comfortable in the cabin:
- Ergonomically designed leather steering wheel
- Gear lever located on the dashboard for maximum comfort
- Lumbar support
If you’re sick of working in a van that doesn’t give you a hand, then drive away in a Citroen Relay.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
There’s even more choice when it comes to the Citroen Relay’s engines. You can take your pick from a range of engine outputs from 120bhp to 165bhp. All are BlueHDi engines with a 6-speed gearbox & can come with the stop/start feature to help reduce emissions.
For the ultimate combination of fuel economy & low emissions, the L1 120PS van can deliver 34.9mpg with a Co2 output of 154 g/km
Citroen Relay Finance
How Much Does It Cost To Lease A Citroen Relay?
The Citroen Relay is a popular pick for the tradesman who needs a bulky load space & mobile workspace. If this is what you’re looking for you can rely on the Relay. and, you can rely on us to give you the best leasing deal.
Take a look at our van finance page for more information on the types of lease product available.
Relay Van Reviews
Check out our expert Citroen Relay review or enjoy the video review below.