Kia Ceed Sportswagon1.6 CRDi ISG 2 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED 3rd brake lightLED High-mounted Brake Light
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestRear armrestCupholders in rear armrestFront armrestCentre console storage box/armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimPremium cloth upholstery
- AlarmAlarm systemImmobiliserEngine Immobiliser & DeadlocksRemote central lockingRemote central door locking with fold away key
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsAll-round Electric Windows with Front Auto Up & Down Function
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control (ESC) and vehicle stability management (VSM)ABSABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService interval indicator
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjusterFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsAll-round height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX Child seat top tethers and anchor fixings
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsDual front side airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsAll round 3-point seatbeltsDrivers airbagTwin front airbagsCurtain airbagsTwin Curtain Airbags
- Alloy wheels16" alloy wheels
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsDigital radioDAB Radio with MP3USB/iPod interfaceIlluminated USB & aux portsOEM sound system6 speaker audio systemUSB/iPod interfaceUSB & AUX Ports for Connection of a Media Device
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane keep assistReverse parking aidReversing camera with dynamic guide linesPASMotor driven power steering
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth with Voice Recognition & Music StreamingMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto with voice control
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1425 kgGross Vehicle Weight1920 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)625 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1694 litres
- Length4600 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2650 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1465 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)64.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)76.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)70.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium62.8WLTP - MPG - High68.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High56.5WLTP - MPG - Comb60.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP114 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- Coin Series2Coin DescriptionCrdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power114Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.132 g/kmHC-NOx0.038HC+NOx0.084Particles0.0005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb123
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.