Renault Koleos Estate2.0 Blue dCi GT Line 5 Doors X-Tronic
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrests3 height adjustable rear headrestsFront head restraintsFully adjustable front headrestsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable driver seatFolding rear seatsEasy life quick folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat anchor points
- Navigation systemR-Link Multimedia + 8.7" touchscreen,Tom Tom Nav,Apple CarPlay/Android Auto,DAB,Bluetooth,USB&Aux,voice recognition,western european map,vehicle appSelf parking systemFull ADAS with hands free parking, blind spot warning, rear view camera, AEBS, lane departure, over speed prevention with traffic sign recognition
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point centre rear beltSide airbagsFront lateral airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagDriver side thorax airbag
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour upper bumperLED headlightsLED door mirror integrated indicators
- Central lockingSuperlockingAlarmCategory 1 remote alarm and immobiliserKeyless goHands free Keycard
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated folding door mirrors
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsPASPower assist steering
- Audio remote controlFingertip remote controlUSB/iPod interfaceUSB portOEM sound system4x35W speakers with 3D sound
- 2 zone climate controlAutomatic dual zone climate control
- Windscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenFront electric windowsOne touch electric front/rear windowsFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows
- ABSABS with EBD and emergency brake assistTraction controlESP + ASR + UCL understeer logic control
- Front armrestFront armrest with storage compartment
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsFront LED fog lights with cornering functionLED 3rd brake lightLED rear stop lightLED headlightsLED automatic high and low beam headlightsLED headlightsFull LED Pure Vision headlights
- Electric tailgateAutomatic powered tailgate
- Alloy wheels19" Kavea two tone alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1780Gross Vehicle Weight2309Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight529Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)579No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1795Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.1Top Speed123Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM3500Engine Torque - LBS.FT280Engine Torque - NM380Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG38.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84Cylinders - Stroke (mm)88CC1995Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt LineCoin DescriptionBlue DciStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage12000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear225/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?True
- CO2 (g/km)183Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb183
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.