Toyota Gt86 Coupe2.0 D-4S 2 Doors [Nav]
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarm/immobiliserKeyless goKeyless entryKeyless goSmart entry + Smart start
- Cruise controlCruise controlPower Assisted SteeringPAS
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Cloth seat upholsteryFabric seat trimSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Sports seatsSports seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsFolding rear seatsBench folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat preparation
- Traction controlTraction controlHill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABS + EBD + EBA
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemTouch 2 Go navigation system
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsRadio/CDMP3 compatible radio/single CD playerDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAux-in socket
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Curtain airbagsCurtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsFront side airbagsDriver/front passenger side airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Front fog lightsFront fog lampsHeadlight washersHeadlight washersLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED headlamps with dusk sensors
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Minimum Kerbweight1270 kgGross Vehicle Weight1670 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)237 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load-Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4240 cmWidth1775 cmWheelbase2570 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1320 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)23.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)42.8 mpgEC Combined (mpg)32.8 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low22.2WLTP - MPG - Medium34.9WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.5WLTP - MPG - Comb33.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP200 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM6400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)86 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin Series[nav]Coin DescriptionD-4sStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734aTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)196 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.291 g/kmHC0.041NOx0.011HC+NOx-Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low286WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb191
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.