Toyota Prius+ Estate1.8 VVTi Excel TSS 5 Doors CVT Auto
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goSmart entry + Smart start
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsRear headrestsRear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatElectrically adjustable drivers seatDriver's electric lumbar adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix on 2nd row outer seatsFront head restraintsActive head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Partial leather seat trimPart leather upholsteryRear armrestRear armrestAudio remote controlMulti function steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with 12v socket
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- OEM sound system6 speakersDigital radioDAB audioAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary socket for external deviceUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionRadio/CDTouch 2 touchscreen CD/Radio/MP3 player/ipod connectivity
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated/operated/retractable door mirrors
- PASElectric power steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning system
- Trip computerMulti-information display with trip computerBlind spot informationBlind spot monitorNavigation systemTouch 2 Go navigation system
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsSide airbagsDriver/front passenger side airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information display
- Front fog lightsFront fog lampsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsAutomated High-beam assistAuto high beam
- ABSABS+EBD+Brake assistCollision avoidance brakingCollision mitigation braking systemTraction controlVehicle stability control VSC + traction control
- TelephoneBluetooth telephone connection
- Air conditioningAuto air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1575Gross Vehicle Weight2115Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight540Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)200No. of Seats7Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)768Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb5.8
- Length4645Width1540Wheelbase2780Width (including mirrors)1775Height1575Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)56.5EC Extra Urban (mpg)58.9EC Combined (mpg)57.6WLTP - MPG - Low49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max54.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.3Top Speed103Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW100Engine Power - RPM5200Engine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142Engine Torque - RPM4000Engine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3CC1798Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohc VvtFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code2zr-Fxe
- Coin SeriesExcel TssCoin DescriptionVvtiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - YearsNMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power136Badge Engine CC1.8Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)112Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.173NOx0.003HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min135
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.