Volvo V60 Sportswagon2.0 B4D R DESIGN 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Instrument Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree SystemDrive Mode SettingsDriver Alert Control With Lane Keeping AidFront And Rear Park AssistInformation CentreOncoming Lane MitigationSensus Navigation With European Mapping And Traffic InformationService Interval IndicatorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringTrip ComputerVoice Activated Control For Key FunctionsVolvo On Call App
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsLowered Sports Chassis
- Dab Digital Radio
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsBody Colour BumpersColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsDark Tinted Windows For Rear Side Windows And Cargo AreaDual Integrated Exhaust Pipes With High Gloss Black SurroundHigh Gloss Black Door Mirrors And Window SurroundHigh Gloss Black Mesh Front Grille With High Gloss Black SurroundHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackPower Front And Rear WindowsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear WiperRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front + Tunnel Console And Cargo AreaA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationBright Metal Luggage Compartment ThresholdCargo Load HooksCentre Console CupholdersCharcoal HeadliningContour Sports Seats With Nappa Leather/Textile UpholsteryExtended Front Seat CushionsFloor MatsFront Footwell IlluminationFront Head RestraintsFront Reading Lights + Theatre Lighting And Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront/Rear Door Pockets And Front Cupholder IlluminationGlovebox Compartment With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment ControlsIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIsofix Attachment On Outer Rear SeatsLoad CoverLoad Protection NetLuggage Compartment IlluminationMulti Directional Lumbar SupportMulticolour Theatre Lighting And Puddle LightsRear Armrest With Storage + CupholdersRear Footwell And Side Step IlluminationSport Leather Gear KnobSports PedalsTailgate Illumination And Ambient Door LightingTailored Sports Steering WheelUnderfloor Cargo StorageVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40Whips - Whiplash Protection System
- 5 X 3 Point SeatbeltsCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Large Animal Detection + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFirst Aid KitHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Sips AirbagsSlippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning Triangle
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive (Incudes Keyless Entry And Start) With Remote Tag And Handsfree Tailgate Open/CloseLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Metal Mesh Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1733 kgGross Vehicle Weight2290 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight557 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)648 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1431 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4761 cmWidth1916 cmWheelbase2872 cmWidth (including mirrors)2040 cmHeight1437 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max38.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min46.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max42.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min53.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max45.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT310Engine Torque - NM420 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG42.8
- Coin SeriesR DesignCoin DescriptionB4dStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.