Audi A4 Avant35 TDI SE 5 Doors S Tronic [Leather/Tech Pack]
- AlarmAnti theft alarmRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmThatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliser
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windowsRear wiperRear wiper
- Front armrestFront centre armrestAudio remote control3 spoke multifunction leather steering wheel including paddle shiftPartial leather seat trimTwin leather/artificial leather upholstery
- Traction controlTraction controlABSElectronic stabilisation control including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation for front passenger/outer rear seats inc passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding rear seats with rear centre armrest
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerDriver information centreNavigation systemMMI SD card Navigation
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsAluminium roof rails
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsDrivers airbagAdaptive driver and front passenger airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seats
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidAudi parking system plus with front and rear sensorsCollision avoidance brakingAudi Pre sense collision avoidancePASElectromechanical power steering
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless chargingBluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- LED Indicator lightsLED indicators in door mirrors
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Digital radioDAB digital radio moduleUSB/iPod interface2 USB interfaces and Aux-In jack
- Electric tailgatePower opening/closing tailgate
- 3 zone climate control3 zone climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1520Gross Vehicle Weight2150Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked1900Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight630No. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4738WidthNWheelbase2820Width (including mirrors)2022HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1435
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)57.6EC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9EC Combined (mpg)64.2WLTP - MPG - Comb49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2Top Speed132Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM3250Engine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG32.6
- Coin SeriesSe [leather/tech]Coin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1968Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R17Tyre Size Rear225/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 Parallel SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)115Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNParticlesN
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.