Audi A4 Avant 40 TDI Quattro Vorsprung 5 Doors S Tronic
- AlarmAnti theft alarmKeyless goKeyless Go
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSports seatsFine Nappa leather upholstery with front sports seats S embossed logoAudio remote control3 spoke high multi-function sports leather steering wheel grips in perforated leather with S badging including paddle shift
- Electric sunroofPanoramic glass sunroof
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver, front passenger, curtain and side windows
- Front head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsHeated front seatHeated front and outer rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and top tetherFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 rear seat bench in 3 parts with rear centre armrestLumbar supportPneumatically adjustable lumbar support with massage functionElectrically adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats with memory function for driver's side
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically folding auto dimming/adjustable/heated door mirrors with memory function, LED side indicators and kerb view function for passenger side
- Head up displayHead up DisplayDigital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpitNavigation systemMMI Navigation plus with MMI touch includes 10.1" high resolution colour MMI display, 3D map
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless chargingBluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- Reverse parking aidPark assist systemPASElectromechanical power steering
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistantLED headlightsAudi matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights + dynamic front and rear indicators
- ABSElectronic Stabilisation Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Electrically adjustable drivers seatComfort and sound pack - A4Collision avoidance brakingDriver assistance pack - A4/S4Front parking sensorParking assistance advanced pack - A4 VorsprungRoof railsTitanium black styling pack - A4 Avant
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- Digital radioDAB digital radio receptionUSB/iPod interface2 USB charging ports
- 3 zone climate controlDeluxe 3 zone electronic climate control
- Alloy wheels19" 5 V spoke star design alloy wheel in matt titanium look
- Minimum Kerbweight1625Gross Vehicle Weight2230Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight605Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)495No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1495Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4762WidthNWheelbase2820Width (including mirrors)2022HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1460
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Combined (mpg)53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6Top Speed143Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM3800Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesVorsprungCoin DescriptionTdi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1968Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear245/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke Star DesignAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)139Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min168
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.