BMW 1 Series Hatchback118i Sport 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Trip computerOn board computerMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online services
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front head restraintsRear headrests3 rear seat head restraintsSports seatsFront sports seats with electric side bolster adjustmentFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Central lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm and immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with two Integrate key, one button for opening and closing all lock, open and close window, button for open luggage compartmentKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation button
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners, stopper and belt force limiters, rear coded belt buckles
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentManual adjust steering wheelAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheel
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED eyebrow turn indicators
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side
- Rear wiperRear window wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows with open and close fingertip control, anti trap facility and comfort closing
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemCruise controlCruise control with brake assistCollision avoidance brakingActive guard plusPASElectric power steering with Servotronic steering optimised at all speed ranges
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Navigation systemConnected pack professional - 1 Series
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1290 kgGross Vehicle Weight1845 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4319 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2081 cmHeight1434 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)40.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Low - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed132 mphEngine Power - BHP140 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW103 kwEngine Power - RPM4600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220 nmEngine Torque - RPM1480 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDouble Spoke Style 549Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)122 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min190WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min116WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min136
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 1 Series models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.