BMW iX Estate240kW xDrive40 Sport 76.6kWh 5 Doors Auto [Sky/22kWCh]
- Attentiveness AssistBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Iconic Sounds ElectricBmw Live Cockpit Plus With Navigation Function And Bmw MapsBmw Natural InteractionBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCondition Based ServiceConnected Edrive ServicesElectric Power Steering (Eps) With ServotronicElectric TailgateEngine Start/Stop ButtonIdrive ControllerIntegrated Owners HandbookLive Cockpit Professional With Head Up Display Including 12.3" Instrument Cluster And 14.9" Central DisplayService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limiter
- Ac Charging Professional 22KwBmw Xdrive SystemDc Charging Up To 150KwDouble Wishbone Front AxleEdrive Exterior SoundElectric Drive UnitHigh Voltage 71Kwh BatteryMode 3 Charging Cable
- Dab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionHarman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio System With 18 Speakers And 655WPersonal EsimUsb Connections (2 X Type C In Cupholder Area And 2 X Type C On Rear Of Front Seats)Wireless Charging Tray
- Automatic Beam Throw ControlBmw Emblem On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Plastic Front ApronBody Colour Roof FinBody Coloured BumpersCharging Flap In Rear Right Side PanelClimate Comfort WindscreenDynamic Brake LightsElectric Integrated Door Handles Flush With The Door SurfaceFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFrameless Interior MirrorFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFuel Filler Flap - Right Rear In Body ColourHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantIntegrated Direction IndicatorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Licence Plate LightsLed Rear LightsLicence Plate Panel Integrated Into Front Bumper And TailgateWindow Cavity Cover In Black High GlossWelcome Light CarpetThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologySun Protection GlassSky Lounge Panoramic Glass SunroofSide Frame Decorative Moulding Black High GlossRear Window WiperRear Side Wing DoorsRain Sensor + Automatic Driving Lights ControlOne Piece Front Bumper Cover Including Towing Eye Cover In Body ColourModel Logo - Ix On Left Of Tailgate And Xdrive Model Inscription And Model Designation On Right Of TailgateMirror Base In Black Matt
- 2 Integrated Head Restraints In The Outer Seats, One Height-Adjustable Head Restraint For The Centre Seat2 Spoke Polygonal Steering Wheel3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestAmbient Door Pocket Lighting In FrontAmbient Interior LightingAnthracite HeadliningArea Lighting In The Door Trim PanelBmw IdDoor Entry Lights In The Front Door Trim PanelDynamic Function Of Contour Lighting - Welcome, Goodbye, Open Doors, Phone CallElectric Adjustable Steering ColumnFixed Luggage Compartment CoverFour Cupholders (2 Front And 2 In Rear Centre Arm Rest)Four Lashing Eyes In Luggage CompartmentFour Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsGlove Box With Electric Unlocking (Button Next To Glove Box Lid)Headrests For All SeatsInterior Door Handle Lighting In Front And RearInterior Light - Front/Rear Reading Light, Glovebox, Centre Console Storage, Front Footwell, Makeup Mirro, Luggage Compartment And Fire Place LightLuggage Compartment Floor Panel With Integral Storage TrayMultifunction HooksRear Centre ArmrestSeat Back With Flap PocketSingle Front Passenger SeatSplit Folding Rear SeatsStationary CoolingStorage Tray And Compartment With Cover In Centre ConsoleSun VisorsTool Kit12V - Power Sockets With Front Centre Console And Luggage Compartment
- Connected Package Professional - IxDriving Assistant Professional Pack - IxExpanded Exterior Mirror Pack - Ix
- Active ProtectionAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Bmw Emergency CallBrake Energy RegenerationChild Locks On Rear DoorsChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Crash SensorDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability Control With Extended ContentsElectromechanical Parking BrakeFront Brake Discs With Interior VentilationHead Airbags For 1St And 2Nd Seat RowHill Start AssistantIntegrated Brake SystemPassive Protection For PedestriansRear Brake Discs With Interior VentilationRecuperation SystemSeat Occupancy Detection For Driver And Passenger SideSide Impact ProtectionThree Point Seat Belts For All Four SeatsTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure SensorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemClosing System With Central LockingEngine ImmobiliserInterior Centre Lock SwitchKeyless Engine StartLocking Wheel BoltsTwo Vehicle Keys
- Diagonal Stitching On Seats
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under WarrantyNot AvailableBattery Capacity In Kwh76.6Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2220Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)73Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)31Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw250Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw250Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity74.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City17.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb20.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh21.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel19.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High25.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High18.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low17.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium17.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High3.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low3.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City496Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb419Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh408Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel425Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High339Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High466Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low489Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium501Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City308.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb260.4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh253.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel264.1Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High210.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High289.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low303.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium311.3
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeXe2a01n0Engine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power326Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionXdrive40Coin SeriesSport [Sky/22Kwch]Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0747EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Euro Ncap Pedestrian Test - Star Rating.Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %81Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage12000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.1 secEngine Power - Bhp326 bhpEngine Power - Kw240 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft465 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg64.2 mkgEngine Torque - Nm630 nmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/50 R21Tyre Size Rear255/50 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 1010Wheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1695 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4953 mmWheelbase3000 mmWidth1967 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2230 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3010 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1750 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)500 litresMax. Loading Weight645 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2365 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.