BMW X1 EstatesDrive 18d M Sport Premier Pro 5 Doors Step Auto
- 2 X 12 V (In Luggage Compartment And Front Centre Console)2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging And Data Transmission (Front Centre Console) And 2 X Usb Type C Ports For Charging (Rear Centre Console)Active Guard + Lane Departure Warning, Speed Limiting, Front Collision Warning, Left Turn Warning With Brake Function And Evasion AssistAttentiveness AssistBluetooth / Wi-Fi Interface With Hands Free SystemBmw Intelligent Personal Assistant (Natural Voice Control By Voice Command "Hey Bmw")Bmw Online ServicesBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorDrive Off AssistantElectrically Opening/Closing Tailgate With Opening/Closing With Remote Control And Contactless Opening And ClosingHead Up DisplayLanguage Version EnglishLuxury Instrument PanelMy ModesPersonal Profile - Automatic Lock When Driving Away SelectableServotronic PasTyre Puncture Warning SystemWidescreen Display
- M Adaptive SuspensionPerformance ControlSteptronic Transmission With Double Clutch And Gear Shift PaddlesStop/Start Function
- Dab Digital RadioTuner With Diversity Reception And Rds, Am Radio And Fm Radio
- Badge On Engine Compartment Lid And TailgateBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersContoured Rear Spoiler In Vehicle Colour With Side Aeroblades In Black High-GlossDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Windows - Front And Rear, With Open/Close Fingertip Control, Anti-Trap Facility And Comfort ClosingFolding Door Handles Integrated Flush With SurfaceFront And Rear Bumper Panel With M Specific Design, In Body Colour With Inserts In Black High GlossFront Bumper Panel With Air Inlet In Matt BlackFront Entry Sills Aluminium Inserts With M InscriptionHeated Rear WindowHigh Gloss Shadow Line Roof RailsInvisible Exhaust TailpipeKey With M IdentificationLed 3Rd Brake Light Integrated In Rear SpoilerLed Number Plate LightM Specific Radiator Grille In Satinated AluminiumMirror Caps Painted In Contrasting Colour Dark GreyModel Inscription On Right TailgateRadiator Grille Struts In Aluminium MattRain Sensor Including Auto Headlights ActivationRear Bumper Panel With Two L-Shaped Trims In Pearl ChromeRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Trim Strips Painted In Body ColourSide Sill Covers With M Specific Design In Body ColourTrailer Stabilisation LogicWindscreen Washer Nozzle For Rear View CameraWindscreen Wipers With Front And Rear Heated Washer Nozzles
- 2 Cup Holders In Front3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Upper Retaining Strap Clips Integrated Into Rear Panels Of Seat Backrests40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatAmbient Interior LightingAnthracite HeadliningAnthracite Velour Front And Rear FloormatsBottle Trays In All DoorsChild Seat Isofix Attachment For Two Outer Rear Seats And Front Passenger Seat With Anchorage PointsClothes Hook RearDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Centre Console Storage CompartmentFront Door Exit LightsFront Sports SeatsFront/Rear Adjustable Head RestraintsGlove CompartmentM Sport Nappa Leather 3-Spoke Steering WheelManual Steering Column Height And Depth AdjustmentMap PocketsMiddle Centre Console Storage CompartmentRear Armrest In Door Trim PanelSingle Front Passenger SeatSliding Rear Seats - Mechanical Fore And Aft Adjustment 130MmSport Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Thumbrests And Operation Of Instrument Display, Audio, Telephone And Driver AssistanceStorage Compartment With Folding Cover Under Centre Console Armrest Cushion
- Connected Package Professional - X1Premier Pro Pack - X1Technology Plus Pack - X1
- Abs/EbdAutomatic Hold FunctionAutomatic Stability Control (Asc)Black Belt Painted In Contrasting Colour Dark GreyBmw Emergency CallBraking ReadinessCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor - Activates Hazard/Interior Lighting + Unlocks DoorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDynamic Stability Control + (Dsc+)Electromechanical Parking BrakeEnergy Recovery SystemFront And Rear Brake DiscsFront And Rear Head AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationIntegrated Brake SystemPc Ibrake Postcrash Approach Control Warning With Light Braking FunctionRear Door Child Safety LocksThree Point Seat Belt With Belt Buckle Pre Loading And Belt Force LimiterThree Point Seat Belts In All BeltsTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System With Interruption Of Battery Voltage, Acoustic Alarm, Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsClosing System With Central Locking Including 2 Vehicle Keys With Integrated Emergency KeyImmobiliserLocking Wheel Bolts
- Gross Vehicle Weight2300 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4500 cmWidth1845 cmWheelbase2692 cmWidth (including mirrors)2104 cmHeight1642 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeB47c20u2
- Coin SeriesM Sport Premier ProCoin DescriptionSdrive DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleStyle 871 M Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low183WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL136
- WLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium56.5WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How big is the BMW X1?The BMW X1 is 4447mm long and 1821mm wide with a wheelbase of 2670mm. The width including mirrors is 2060mm and it is 1598mm high.Is BMW X1 4WD or Rear Wheel Drive?The BMW X1 is front-wheel drive as standard.How many miles per gallon can the BMW X1 achieve?The BMW X1 is efficient, with combined fuel economy of around 40mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the BMW X1The BMW X1 has 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in this car.How long is the warranty on the BMW X1?The BMW X1 comes with a 3-year warranty as standard.What driver assistance technology does the BMW X1 have as standard?Base SE trim models come with 17-inch alloys, cloth upholstery, an 8.8-inch infotainment system and silver interior trim. Options include a panoramic sunroof, large infotainment set-up, leather upholstery, Comfort Access, and numerous tech and comfort extras.Does the BMW X1 have parking sensors?Every BMW X1 comes equipped with front and rear parking sensors, as well as a reversing camera. Advanced parking and driving assists are also available.What BMW X1 trim levels are available?The BMW X1 can be specced in 4 trims, the main changes being unique interior finishes, sportier front seats and subtle exterior differences. The M Sport trim adds M Sport suspension and unique interior accents. The xLine trim is the ideal blend between luxury and sportiness.How much boot space does the BMW X1 have?The BMW X1 offers 505 litres of boot space with the rear seats in place. The plug-in hybrid X1 comes in slightly lower, at 450 litres. Fold the back row flat and you get 1550 litres. That is better than any of its main rivals like the Volvo XC40, Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q3.