Cupra Born Electric Hatchback169kW e-Boost V2 58kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 5.3" Digital Cockpit With 12" Central Display Infotainment SystemAugmented Reality Head Up DisplayBluetooth Without Wireless ChargerDriving Profile Selection - Range, Comfort, Performance, IndividualDynamic SteeringE-Call ServiceEmergency Steering Support With Turn AssistForward Collision Warning With Automatic BrakingLane AssistPasTailgateVoice AssistantWireless Full Link Smartphone Integration
- 11 Kw Onboard Charger120Kw Dc Charging CapacityCharging Cable Mode 3, Type 2/3 32 AShock Absorption In FrontSports Rear Shock Absorption
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In Rear, Charge OnlyDab (Digital Audio Broadcasting) And Am/Fm Radio
- Acoustic WindshieldAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFull Led HeadlightsGrey Exterior MirrorsHeat Insulated GlassLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTransport Protection FilmVariable Intermittent WiperWelcome Home Function And Adverse Weather FunctionWindshield Wiper With Light/Rain Sensor
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium PedalsCupra Emblem On Steering WheelDual Zone Climate ControlElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering Wheel With Satellite ButtonsIntegrated Front Head RestraintsIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsManual Height Adjustable Front SeatsMulti-Colour Ambient Interior LightingRear HeadrestsSeaqual Yarn Cloth UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated MirrorTool KitUnsplit Rear Seat Bench, Split Folding Backrest, Without Centre Armrest
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation, Side Airbag In Front With Curtain Airbag And Front Interaction AirbagExtended Safety System With Proactive Passenger Protection SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsTiredness Recognition System, Driver Alert SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt Reminder
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionAnti Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Central Locking System
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh62Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1740Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)375Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw120Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeNot AvailableMaximum Charging Rate - Kw120Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity58Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb15.5Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel15.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.6Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel4Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh375Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel422Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh233Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel262
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power230Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Boost 230 58KwhCoin SeriesV2Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %73Ncap Safety Assist %80Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage999999 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years2 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.6 secEngine Power - Bhp230 bhpEngine Power - Kw169 kwEngine Power - Rpm5300 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32 mkgEngine Torque - Nm310 nmEngine Torque - RpmNot AvailableTop Speed99 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/50 R19Tyre Size Rear215/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleTyphoonWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1540 mmLength4324 mmWheelbase2766 mmWidth1809 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2280 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresMax. Loading Weight517 kgMinimum Kerbweight1763 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Cupra Born e-Boost with a fully charged battery?
The Cupra Born e-Boost has a 62kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 261 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 225 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The Cupra Born e-Boost has an official WLTP range of up to 261 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 180 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Cupra Born e-Boost will achieve a real-world range of 225 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 155 miles in the winter months and closer to 200 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Cupra Born e-Boost at home?
The Cupra Born e-Boost will charge from 0-100% in just under 9 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Cupra Born e-Boost would take around 31 hours to charge!9 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 9 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Cupra Born e-Boost?
Charging your Cupra Born e-Boost can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Cupra Born e-Boost is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 120kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Cupra Born e-Boost?
The Cupra Born e-Boost is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Cupra Born e-Boost accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Cupra Born e-Boost accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 120kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Cupra Born e-Boost?
The Cupra Born e-Boost comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.Is the Cupra Born e-Boost automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Cupra Born e-Boost have?
The Cupra Born e-Boost has a maximum power output of 169kW which equates to 226 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the Cupra Born e-Boost?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Cupra Born e-Boost would cost £21.08.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £39.06 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Cupra Born e-boost will cost approximately £937 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,251 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £104 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Cupra Born e-Boost and does it cover the battery?
The Cupra Born e-Boost comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Cupra Born e-Boost.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Cupra Born e-Boost?
The Cupra Born e-Boost comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual-Zone Air-Con, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Augmented Head-Up Display, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Lane Assist and Rear View Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.