Cupra Born Electric Hatchback169kW e-Boost V2 58kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 5.3" Digital Cockpit With 12" Central Display Infotainment SystemAugmented Reality Head Up DisplayBluetooth Without Wireless ChargerDriving Profile Selection - Range, Comfort, Performance, IndividualDynamic SteeringE-Call ServiceEmergency Steering Support With Turn AssistForward Collision Warning With Automatic BrakingFront/Rear Park Distance ControlLane AssistVoice AssistantWireless Full Link Smartphone Integration
- Shock Absorption In FrontSports Rear Shock Absorption
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In Rear, Charge OnlyDab (Digital Audio Broadcasting) And Am/Fm Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindshieldAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorDark Tinted Rear WindowsDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsFull Led HeadlightsGrey Exterior MirrorsHeat Insulated GlassHeated Washer NozzlesLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperTransport Protection FilmWelcome Home Function And Adverse Weather FunctionWindshield Wiper With Light/Rain Sensor
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAluminium PedalsCupra Emblem On Steering WheelDual Zone Climate ControlElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterHeated Front SeatsHeated Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering Wheel With Satellite ButtonsIntegrated Front Head RestraintsIsofix Points In Outer Rear Seats With Top Tether Anchorage PointsManual Height Adjustable Front SeatsMulti-Colour Ambient Interior LightingRear HeadrestsSeaqual Yarn Cloth UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated MirrorTool KitUnsplit Rear Seat Bench, Split Folding Backrest, Without Centre Armrest
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag Deactivation, Side Airbag In Front With Curtain Airbag And Front Interaction AirbagExtended Safety System With Proactive Passenger Protection SystemManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsTiredness Recognition System, Driver Alert SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt Reminder
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionAnti Theft Wheel BoltsKeyless Go Central Locking System
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1749 kgGross Vehicle Weight2260 kgMax. Loading Weight511 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4332 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2766 cmHeight1540 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.6 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP230 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW169 kwEngine Power - RPM5300 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG32
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesV2Coin DescriptionE-Boost 230 58kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726pBadge Power230Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R19Tyre Size Rear215/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleTyphoonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1740Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)375Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage5-80Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh62Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL419WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH418WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL15.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH260WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL261Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity58
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.