Genesis Gv70 Electric Estate360kW Sport 77.4kWh 5 Doors Auto AWD [Innovation]
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist Rear (Bca-R)Bluetooth With Voice RecognitionDrive Mode SelectE-CallElectric Rear Tailgate Opening And Height AdjustableFront And Rear Parking Sensors With ButtonIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)PasScc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And StartWireless Phone Charger
- 400V/800V Charging TechnologyBattery Heating SystemBattery Hv ExtendBattery Saver FunctionBoost ModeDomestic Cable (Ac) Iccb (In Cable Control Box) Type 2 Mode To Type GEterrain ModePreview Electronically Controlled SuspensionPublic Charging Cable (Ac) Type 2
- 14.5" Navi Screen + Dab Radio + Phone Mirroring + Genesis Connected2 Port Usb Front Charger Console2 Usb RearSteering Wheel Audio Remote Control
- Automatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Coloured BumpersElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorLaminated Front Side GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampOutside Door Handles Chrome CoatingOutside Electrical Adjustment And Heated Rear MirrorOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear Side And Backlite Privacy GlassRear Side Backlight GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeWindshield Acoustic Film
- 2 Way Electric Height Adjust Driver's Seat2 Way Electric Height Adjust Front Passenger Seat2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Driver Lumbar Support4 Way Electrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Seat With Walk-In Device4 Way Manual Headrest Adjust For Front Seats60:40 Split Back Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingConsole Storage BoxConsole Ventilation DuctDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestFinger Print Reader AuthenticationFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentHeat PumpIpedalLeather Steering WheelLeatherette Console BoxLever Type Paddle ShifterMemory Function For Driver SeatMood Lighting GarnishPower Outlet For Rear (Lower Centre Console)Power Outlet For TrunkPower Tilt Telescopic Steering Wheel With Memory SeatRear HeadrestsRear Luggage CoverSingle Front Passenger SeatTilt/Up And Down Headrest Adjustment
- Innovation Pack - Gv70 EvTrailer Pack - Gv70
- 19" Rear Brake Ventilated Disc3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Dbc + Hac + Tsa (Trailer Stability Assist) + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Brake Ventilated Disc 360MmFront Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerRear Seat Alert Without SensorsSmart Regenerative BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Door Lock Driver's And Passenger's ControlImmobiliserManual Child Lock + Deadlock + Cat 1 AlarmSmart Key/Button Start
- Leatherette Dashboard
- Michelin TyresSummer Tyres Pilot Sport 4Temporary Mobility Kit (Tmk)
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh77.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2060Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)440Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)73Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)18Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw350Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw350Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage120000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City14.8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb19.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.2Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City590Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb455Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City367Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb283
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)69NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power490Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesSport [Innovation]Generation Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750DNcap Adult Occupant Protection %89Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %64Ncap Safety Assist %87Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.2 secEngine Power - Bhp490 bhpEngine Power - Kw360 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmTop Speed146 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type19" Alloy
- Height1630 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4715 mmWheelbase2875 mmWidth1910 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2165 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2845 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1678 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)503 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2310 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport with a fully charged battery?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport has a 77kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 283 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 240 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport has an official WLTP range of up to 283 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 190 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport will achieve a real-world range of 240 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 160 miles in the winter months and closer to 200 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport at home?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport will charge from 0-100% in 11 hours with a dedicated EV home charger. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport would take around 38 hours to charge!11 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll rarely charge your EV from completely empty to full, so 11 hours is the maximum time it can take to charge the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport from a dedicated EV home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport?
Charging your Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport can take as little as 20 minutes with the right charger. The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 350kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be topping the battery up to 80% to get you back on the road in the shortest time possible. A 20-80% top up on a DC charger will take around 20 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 350kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.Is the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport have?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport has a maximum power output of 360kW which equates to 482 bhp.How much will it cost to charge the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport?
If you're able to charge your car from home, a full charge on the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport would cost £26.18 if you pay 34 pence per kWh. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it's much quicker than a home charger and far cheaper than fuelling a conventional car. A 60% charge on a DC rapid charger would cost £29.11 if you were paying 63 pence per kWh.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport will cost approximately £1,091 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,097 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £91 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport and does it cover the battery?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport comes with a 5-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty and a 10-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport?
The Genesis Electrified GV70 Sport comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Smart Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Dual Zone Air-Con, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front & Rear Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Head-Up Display, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors, Lane Keep Assist, Rear View Camera and Electric Tailgate.