Honda Hr-V Hatchback1.5 eHEV Elegance 5 Doors CVT
- 7" Tft Instrument ClusterAdjustable Speed LimiterAgile Handling AssistBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Ecall Emergency SystemElectric Power SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningHonda Connect With Navigation, 9" Touchscreen, Am/Fm/Dab/Apple Carplay And Android AutoHonda Sensing With Blind Spot Information, Adaptive Cruise Control And Lane Keep AssistIdle StopIntelligent Speed LimiterLow Speed FollowingRear Parking Sensors And Rear View CameraTachometerTailgateTraffic Sign RecognitionWifi Connectivity
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna2X Usb Front Socket (1 Data & 1 Charge)4 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Auto High BeamAutomatic Coming Home LightingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Tailgate SpoilerBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front GrilleElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Sequential TurnHeadlight WashersHeated Front WindscreenHeated Rear WindowHigh Level Third Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlampsManual Headlight LevellingRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperVariable Front Intermittent WipersWindscreen Shadeband
- 3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Interior LightingAutomatic Air ConditioningCargo Net HooksCourtesy LightsDriver Seat Back PocketDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Map Reading LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Seat ArmrestsHeated Front SeatsIsofix PointsLuggage Area Under Floor Storage BoxMagic Seat Flexibility SystemManual Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelPaddle Shift ControlsRear Centre ArmrestRear VentilationSingle Front Passenger SeatTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistAnti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemCollision Mitigation Throttle ControlDeflation Detection SystemDual Front Srs AirbagsElectric Child LocksElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Safety Belts With Emergency Locking RetractorFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistLow Speed Safety SystemPassenger Srs Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRegenerative Braking System
- Door DeadlocksImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartMirrors And Windows Key Fob OperationRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding KeysSecurity Alarm
- 18" Black Cut Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1380 kgGross Vehicle Weight1870 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Loading Weight490 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)319 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load45 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1289 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4340 mmWidth1790 mmWheelbase2610 mmWidth (including mirrors)2028 mmHeight1582 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium68.9WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.6 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT187Engine Torque - NM253 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio13.5:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesEleganceCoin DescriptionEhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0730aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power131Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/50 R18Tyre Size Rear225/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleBlack CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.058 g/kmHC0.006NOx0.004HC+NOx0.005WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium94WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.918Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.