Mazda Cx-60 Estate2.5 PHEV Exclusive Line 5 Doors Auto [Comfort/Conv]
- Emergency Lane Keeping With Blind Spot AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning Light12.3" Colour Entertainment Centre Display With Mazda Connect Infotainment12.3" Tft Colour DisplayAdjustable Speed LimiterBlack Faux Leather Vinyl Dashboard With Titanium PipingBlind Spot AssistBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertDistance Alert SystemDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemExit Warning FunctionFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntegrated BluetoothIntelligent Speed AssistKinematic Posture ControlLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Navigation System With European MappingMultimedia CommanderPasPower LiftgatePower Start/Stop ButtonSpeed AlertTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWindscreen Projected Colour Active Driving DisplayWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- Type 2 Mode 2 Cable For Ac Charging Via Uk 3-Pin Plug7.2 Kw On Board ChargerMi-Drive (Normal, Sport, Off-Road, Towing And Ev Mode)Type 2 Mode 3 Cable For Ac Charging Via Home Or Public Charge Points
- Am / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 SpeakersSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth ControlsUsb-C Inputs (X2 Front And X2 Rear)
- Auto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorAutomatic Headlight LevellingB-Pillar And C-Pillar Garnishes In Gloss Black FinishBlack Wheel Arch And Side MouldingsBody Colour Roof SpoilerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsChrome Finish Signature Wing In Front GrilleChrome Front Side GarishComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDark Plated Headlight LenseDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownElectrically Adjustable, Heated Auto Power Folding Door MirrorsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront Kodo Turn SignalFront Wiper De-IcerGloss Black Bar Type Front GrilleHeadlight WashersHigh Beam ControlLed 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear Signature Combination LampsPiano Black Window SurroundsRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Pillars And Roof Lining Finished In Lighter Colour To Soften The Overall LookSignature Led Daytime Running LightsSilver Decoration Panel
- 12V Power Outlet - Front12V Socket In Boot3 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seats With Quick Levers In The BootCargo NetChrome Interior Trim Accents With Steering Wheel Centre Bezel, Surround Of Engine Start / Stop Button And Glove Box HandleDoor Panel Trim Vinyl Leather With ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Two Rear Grab Handles With Rear Coat HooksDriver And Front Passenger Visors With Covered Vanity Mirror And Driver Ticket HolderDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door PocketsDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning With Rear Air VentsFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear Signature IlluminationFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Down Lamp With Front And Rear Foot LampsFront HeadrestsGlovebox IlluminationHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingHeated Leather Wrapped Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsKarakuri Tonneau CoverLeather UpholsteryLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLed Illumination Luggage CompartmentManual Telescopic And Tilt Adjustment Steering WheelPaddle ShiftPractical And Spacious Front Centre Armrest StorageRear Seat Recline Function For Rear Passenger ComfortRemote Fold Down Rear SeatsRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Comfort Pack - Cx-60Convenience Pack - Cx-60 Phev
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts X2 With Pretensioners3 Point Elr Rear Seat BeltsActive BonnetAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportHill Decent ControlHill Launch AssistManual Rear Child LocksSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Remote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Automatic Door Lock When DrivingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- Black Centre Console PanelDashboard Panel - Black Vinyl
- Emergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1981 kgGross Vehicle Weight2667 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Loading Weight686 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)570 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1726 litres
- Length4745 mmWidth1890 mmWheelbase2870 mmWidth (including mirrors)2134 mmHeight1680 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.8 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP327 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW241 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)89 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)100 mmCC2488 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesExclusive LineCoin DescriptionPhevSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0738aService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %89NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power327Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R20Tyre Size Rear235/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)470Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)290Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW2.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)140Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)90Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change20-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh17.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb63WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb23WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb39.2Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity17.8Maximum Charging Rate - kW7.2
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb33
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb188.3
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.