MG Motor UK Mg4 Hatchback150kW SE EV Long Range 64kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.25" Floating Colour Touchscreen5 Driving Modes (Eco, Sport, Snow, Custom, Standard)7" Full Digital Driver Information DisplayAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayDriver Attention AssistE-CallIntelligent Speed Limit Assist With Traffic Sign RecognitionIsmartLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Parking SensorsTraffic Jam Assist
- 7 Kw Onboard Charger
- 4 Speaker Audio SystemDab AudioUsb Ports (2X Front, 1X Rear)
- Active Grille System (Ags)Auto HeadlightsElectrically Adjustable Heated Black Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownIntegrated Led Daytime Running LightsIntelligent High BeamLed Centre Brake LightLed Rear LightsProjector Led HeadlightsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear WiperTinted GlassVehicle To Load Charging
- 2Nd Row 60/40 Split Fold Seat3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Adjustable Passenger SeatClimate ControlDriver 6-Way Adjustable SeatFabric UpholsteryFront HeadrestsLeather Steering WheelRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts4 Regenerative Braking Mode (Auto, 1, 2, 3)Abs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionDrivers Seatbelt ReminderDual Front AirbagsEbaEspFront And Rear Passenger Seat Belt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Start AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Seat Isofix X2Side Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm & Engine Immobiliser
- 17" Alloy Wheels With Low Wind Resistance Aero Cover
- Minimum Kerbweight1685 kgGross Vehicle Weight2133 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight448 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)289 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)986 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4287 cmWidth1836 cmWheelbase2705 cmWidth (including mirrors)2060 cmHeight1504 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.9 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP203 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM7000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutRear TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe Ev Long RangeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years7 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728dService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power203Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Wheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1560Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)540Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)52Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)39Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years7Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage80000Battery Capacity in kWh64Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City579WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb450WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City12.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City360WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb281Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity61.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the MG 4 Long Range with a fully charged battery?The MG 4 Long Range has a 64kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 281 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 235 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The MG 4 Long Range has an official WLTP range of up to 281 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 190 miles. In warmer temperatures, the MG 4 Long Range will achieve a real-world range of 235 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 160 miles in the winter months and closer to 205 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the MG 4 Long Range at home?The MG 4 Long Range will charge from 0-100% in just over 9 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the MG 4 Long Range would take around 32 hours to charge!9 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 9 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the MG 4 Long Range?Charging your MG 4 Long Range can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The MG 4 Long Range is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 150kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the MG 4 Long Range?The MG 4 Long Range is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the MG 4 Long Range accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the MG 4 Long Range accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 150kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the MG 4 Long Range?The MG 4 Long Range comes with one charging cable as standard, the Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable.Is the MG 4 Long Range automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the MG 4 Long Range have?The MG 4 Long Range has a maximum power output of 150kW which equates to 201 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the MG 4 Long Range?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the MG 4 Long Range would cost £21.76. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £40.32 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the MG 4 Long Range will cost approximately £926 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,262 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £105 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the MG 4 Long Range and does it cover the battery?The MG 4 Long Range comes with a 7-year or 80,000-mile vehicle warranty, which also includes the vehicle’s battery. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the MG 4 Long Range?The MG 4 Long Range comes with the following technology as standard: DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Climate Control, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights, Lane Keep Assist, Rear Parking Sensors and Electrically Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.