Polestar 2 Fastback310kW 82kWh Long Range DM [Plus] 5 Doors 4WD Auto
- 11.15 Central Display Touch Screen12.3" Progressive Driver's Digital Display360 Degree CameraAdjustable Speed Limiter With Speed Sign SupportAdjustable Steering ForceApple Car PlayAutomatic Braking After CollisionBlind Spot Information System With Steer Assist (Blis)Bluetooth TelephonyCross Traffic Alert (Cta) With Brake SupportCruise ControlCyclist DetectionDriver Alert ControlElectric Tailgate With Soft ClosingEmergency Call ServiceForward Collision WarningFront Park AssistHandsfree Tailgate Opening With Foot SensorInductive Charging 15W For Smart PhoneIntegrated E-Sim With Constant Internet ConnectivityLane Keeping Aid With Steering SupportOncoming Lane MitigationOver The Air (Ota) Updates For Lifetime Of The VehiclePark Assist SidePolestar App With Vehicle FunctionalityProgressive SteeringReady To Drive NotificationRear Park AssistSteering Wheel ButtonsTrip Computer
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard ChargerDynamic ChassisType 2 Mode 3 Charge Cable 3P, 230V, 16A, 11Kw- 6M
- 2 Usb-C Connectors Front2 Usb-C Connectors RearDab Digital RadioHarman Kardon Premium Sound SystemInfotainment Powered By Android Including Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play StorePolestar Connect
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsApproach LightingAuto-Dimming Full-Led Rear Light Bar With Persistent Light SignatureAutomatic Dimming Interior And Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Coloured Front Grille SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric And Heated Frameless Colour Coordinated Autofolding Side MirrorsEmblem In GrilleFixed Panoramic Sunroof Including Lit Polestar SymbolFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Tread PlatesHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer Fluid Wiper NozzlesPreparation For Semi Automatic TowbarRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsSteel RoofThor's Hammer Daytime Running Lights
- 12V Power Outlet - Boot2 Front Cupholders2 Rear Cupholders2 Zone Electronic Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality - Advanced Cabin Sensor And FilterBag HooksCharcoal HeadliningCleanzone With Pre Ventilation + MultifilterEnergy Saving Heat PumpFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading Lights And Theatre LightingFront Seats Cushion ExtensionsFront Storage Compartment (41 Litres)Full Parking Climate And Pre-ConditioningFully Electrical Seats Including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support, Driver Seat Memory, Front Cushion Leg Extension And Backrest Storage NetsHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering Column With Speed Sensitive SteeringHexagonal Shaped Gear Shifter With Illuminated Polestar SymbolHigh Voltage Coolant/HeaterHooks On Rear B-PillarHumidity SensorIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderInterior High Level IlluminationIsofix Attachment On Rear Outer SeatsLid-In-Lid Bag Holder In Rear Luggage CompartmentOne Pedal Drive (Regenerative Braking), AdjustableRear Reading And Courtesy LightsRear Seat 40/60 SplitSingle Passenger SeatTextile Floor MatsWeavetech Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAlcolock PreparationCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringConnected Safety With Slippery Road Alert And Hazard Light AlertDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDual Curtain AirbagsDual Inner Side AirbagsDual Side AirbagsElectrical Child Lock For Rear Doors And Rear WindowsElectronic Stability ControlFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersHill Start AssistIndirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Itpms)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPedestrian DetectionPolestar Digital KeyPost-Impact BrakingPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road Mitigation And ProtectionSafety AssistanceStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm Inclination SensorAlarm With Interior Alarm Motion SensorDouble-Locking Door LocksKey Integrated Remote Control Central LockingKeyless Entry With Handsfree Boot Lid OpeningKeyless StartLockable Wheel BoltsOne Key Fob And One Activity Key
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1095 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMinimum Kerbweight2110 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.5
- Height1479 mmLength4606 mmWheelbase2735 mmWidth1859 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)1985 mm
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Double SpokeWheel Type19" Alloy
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.6 secEngine Power - Bhp421 bhpEngine Power - Kw310 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft546 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg75.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm740 nmTop Speed127 mph
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power421Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description82Kwh Dual Motor [Plus]Coin SeriesNot AvailableInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0744EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %80Ncap Safety Assist %83Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18600 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh82Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)28Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw205Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw205Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity79Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb591Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb367
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Polestar 2 have as standard?
The Polestar 2 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Front and Rear Parking Sensors and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Polestar 2 and does it cover the battery?
The Polestar 2 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Polestar 2?
Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Standard Range Polestar 2 will cost around £19.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £27.50. For the Long-Range Polestar 2, it would be around £22 for a full charge at home and roughly £31 for an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger.What charging cables come with the Polestar 2?
The Polestar 2 comes with two cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.How long does the Polestar 2 take to charge?
On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Standard Range Single-Motor Polestar 2 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 10 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 10 minutes. The Long-Range AWD derivative can be charged from 0 - 100% in just over 11 hours on a 7kW home charger, with an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charge point taking around 1 hour 20 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Polestar 2?
The Standard Range Single-Motor Polestar 2 has an official WLTP range of 297 miles from a fully charged battery. The Long Range Dual-Motor derivative is capable of 301 miles from a single charge, with the Long-Range Single-Motor model achieving 341 miles from a single charge, according to WLTP figures.