Subaru Forester Estate2.0i e-Boxer Sport 5 Doors Lineartronic
- 4.3" Lcd Multi Information Display - Fuel Economy, Eco-Evaluation, Active Safety, Clock/Outside Temperature And Self Check8" Multifunction Colour Touch ScreenApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionDriver Monitoring SystemE-Active ShiftE-CallEye Sight Assist MonitorEyesight - Adc, Pre-Collision Brake/Throttle, Lane Sway/Depart Warn&Prevent, Emerg Lane Keep Assist+Auto Steer+Lead Vehicle Start Alert+Lane CenteringFuel Lid Lock ReleaseGesture Based Temperature Setting AdjustmentPower TailgateReversing CameraSatellite Navigation SystemSeatbelt Indicator LightService Interval IndicatorSi-Drive (Subaru Intelligent Drive) Intelligent Mode & Sport ModeSide View MonitorSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringStart/Stop SystemSubaru Rear Vehicle Detection - Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic AlertVoice Recognition
- Self-Leveliser (Load-Compensating Rear Struts)Svdc - Subaru Vehicle Dynamics Control
- Dab Digital RadioDual Usb Ports And Auxiliary Audio Input Jack In Centre Console BoxSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Cruise ControlsSubaru Infotainment And Audio System With 1Cd And 6 Speakers
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Led Headlights With Auto LeveliserAutomatic Rain Sensing Windscreen WipersBlack Paint Roof Rails With Red/Orange InsertsDaytime Running LightsFront Sports BumperHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Front And Rear Wash/WipeLed Front Fog LightsPop-Up Headlight WashersPower Folding Black Door Mirrors With Built-In Led IndicatorsPower Windows With Drivers Side Front Window Auto Up/Down Function With Pinch ProtectionPrivacy Glass For Rear Doors, Rear Quarters And Rear WindowRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRed/Orange Accents On Front BumperRed/Orange Accents On Rear BumperRed/Orange Accents On Side Scuff PlatesRoof SpoilerShark Fin AntennaSteering Responsive HeadlightsSubaru Global PlatformThird Brake LightTowing VdcUv Protection Glass In Windscreen And Front Side WindowsWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Power Adjust Front Passenger Seat8 Way Power Adjustable Drivers SeatAluminium PedalsBoot HooksCentre Console Storage BoxCloth UpholsteryCupholders - 2 In Rear Centre ArmrestDefroster Vents For Front And Side WindowsDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver Seat Memory FunctionDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning System With Anti-Dust FilterFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFull Model ChangeHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Driver/Passenger Vanity MirrorsIsofix Adapted Child Seat Anchors With Tether AnchorsLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gearshift KnobLed Interior LightingLuggage Area LampLuggage HooksOne-Touch Folding And Reclining Rear SeatsOverhead ConsolePaddle Shift ControlsRear Seat Headrests For 3 Seating PositionsRear Seat Heater DuctsRetractable Parcel ShelfSeat Back PocketsSide Door Reinforcement BeamsSingle Front Passenger SeatSteering Column Support BeamThree 12-Volt Power Outlets In Instrument Panel, Centre Console Box And BootTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 4 Channel AbsAuto Vehicle HoldBrake OverrideChild Proof Locking System In Rear DoorCurtain Srs AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeFront Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Front Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistKnee Srs AirbagReverse Automatic BrakingSafety Pedal SystemThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsWhiplash Reducing Front SeatsX-Mode Off Road Button
- DeadlocksKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Control Central LockingThatcham Category 1 Security System With Engine Immobiliser
- Dark Carbon-Look Instrument Panel Trim
- 18" Dark Painted Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1677 kgGross Vehicle Weight2220 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1870 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight543 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)509 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1071 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4640 mmWidth1815 mmWheelbase2670 mmWidth (including mirrors)2065 mmHeight (including roof rails)1730 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low32.1WLTP - MPG - Medium37.7WLTP - MPG - High41.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.9WLTP - MPG - Comb34.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.8 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5600 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT145Engine Torque - NM194 nmEngine Torque - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG19.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio12.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSportCoin DescriptionI E-BoxerStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage120000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %91NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.164 g/kmHC0.01NOx0.017Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.57Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.