FIAT Tipo Hatchback1.4 Lounge 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASDualdrive PASReverse parking aidRear parking sensorReverse parking aidParkview rear parking camera
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central locking
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation system7" Touchscreen with satellite navigation with LIVE services, DAB Radio, bluetooth and USB
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelFront armrestFront seat centre armrestsAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio controls
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- ABSABS/EBDTraction controlESP + ASR/MSR + HBA + Hill holder
- Rear headrestsThird rear headrestLumbar supportDriver's electric adjustable lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCurtain airbagsWindow airbagsDrivers airbag6 airbags - driver, passenger, front side and head airbags
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable painted door mirrors with defrosting / external temperature sensor
- Cruise controlSafety pack - Tipo
- Minimum Kerbweight1270 kgGross Vehicle Weight1770 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight500 kgNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load55 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)440 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4368 cmWidth1792 cmWheelbase2638 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1495 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)36.2 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)49.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)43.5 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.4 secTop Speed113 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT94Engine Torque - NM127 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG13
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC1368 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesLoungeCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage-Service Interval Frequency - Months-Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %82NCAP Child Occupant Protection %60NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %57NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)133 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min160
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.