Kia Ceed Hatchback1.6 CRDi 48V ISG GT-Line 5 Doors DCT
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation4.2" Supervision Colour Cluster DisplayApple Car Play/Android Auto With Voice ControlBluetooth With Voice Recognition & Music StreamingDrive Mode SelectorDriver Attention Warning + (Daw) With Leading Vehicle Departure WarningEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Fca) - City/Pedestrian/CyclistKia Connect UvoLane Keep AssistManual Speed Limit AssistMotor Driven Power SteeringRear Parking SensorReversing Camera System With Dynamic Guidelines (Integrated Into Centre Fascia Screen)Smart Cruise Control With Stop & Go FunctionalityTrip Computer
- Intelligent Stop And Go
- 6 Speaker Audio SystemDab Radio With Mp3Illuminated Usb PortsSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb Fast Charger In Front Centre ConsoleUsb Port For Connection Of A Media Device
- All-Round Electric Windows With Front Auto Up & Down FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Defog SystemAutomatic Headlights ControlBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear Spoiler With High Gloss Black TrimBody Coloured Side Sill MouldingsChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Led IndicatorsFront Fog LightsHalogen Projection HeadlightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black And Satin Chrome Radiator GrilleHigh Gloss Black Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed High-Mounted Brake LightLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightPrivacy Glass (Rear Side Windows And Tailgate)Rain Sensing Front WipersRear Wash/WipeTinted GlassWide View Drivers Door MirrorWindscreen Washer Level Warning
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Compartment3 X Passenger Assist Grips60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAll-Round Height Adjustable HeadrestsAluminium PedalsCentre Console Storage BoxCentre Console With Storage Box And Sliding ArmrestCloth/Faux Leather UpholsteryCupholders In Rear ArmrestDash Illumination Dimmer SwitchDoor Courtesy LampsDriver & Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity Mirror Illumination & Ticket HolderDriver + Front Passenger Electric Lumbar SupportDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDual Height Luggage Area FloorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFaux Leather Door Centre TrimFront And Rear Door StorageFront Cabin Map Light With Sunglasses CaseFront Passenger Seat Height AdjusterFront Seat And Rear PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelInterior Door Lock/Unlock FunctionIsofix Child Seat Top Tethers And Anchor FixingsLeather D-Cut Steering Wheel With Grey StitchingLeather Trimmed Steering Wheel And Faux Leather Gear KnobLuggage Area LightLuggage Area Parcel ShelfLuggage HooksPaddle Shift ControlsPremium Centre Console With Sliding Cupholder CoverRear Air VentilationRear Centre ArmrestRear Coat HooksSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Abs With Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (Ebd) And Brake Assist System (Bas)All Round 3-Point SeatbeltsDual Front Side AirbagsDual HornElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Vehicle Stability Management (Vsm)Front Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Impact Sensing Auto Door UnlockingRear Door Child Safety LocksSeatbelt Reminder WarningTwin Curtain AirbagsTwin Front AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm SystemEngine Immobiliser & DeadlocksEngine Start/Stop Button With Smart Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- Black High Gloss Front Console Garnish & Door TrimSatin Chrome Fascia Trim
- 17" Gt-Line Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Length4325 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2650 cmHeight1442 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP134 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG32.6
- Coin SeriesGt-LineCoin DescriptionCrdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %52NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power134Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)357 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1253 litres
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.