Here's how YOU rate the medium-sized Citan van… Would you believe us if we told you what the best reasons to drive a Mercedes-Benz Citan are? Well, perhaps you might if it...
We offer the best lease deals on all new high performance Mercedes vans and offer a Mercedes van leasing Price Promise guarantee.
Mercedes-Benz Van & Pickup Awards
- What Van? Awards 2019: Large Van of the Year – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Business Van Awards 2019: Best Heavy Van – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Auto Express Awards 2018: Van of the Year – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Professional Pickup & 4x4 Awards 2018: Professional Pickup of the Year – Mercedes-Benz X Class
- Fleet News Awards 2018: Fleet Manufacturer of the year – Mercedes-Benz
- Trade Van Driver Awards 2017: Editor’s Choice – Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Trade Van Driver Awards 2017: Best Small Trades Van – Mercedes-Benz Citan
- What Van? Awards 2016: Safety Award – Mercedes-Benz Vito
Mercedes-Benz van & pickup models available include:
This small van is perfect if you’re commuting to and from the city. It might measure to be the smallest in the Mercedes-Benz van range, but you’ll be pleasantly surprised by its impressive interior spec. And you won’t need to worry about constantly stopping off at service stations, the Mercedes-Benz Citan can hold up to 65.7 mpg.
Mercedes are known for kitting out their vehicles in a luxurious manner and this medium van is no exception. When you step into the Mercedes-Benz Vito you’ll notice its lavish design. If you look in the back, you will also see that it’s not lacking in load space. If you opt for the extra-long model the cargo bed measures to 5.37m in length.
Looking for a large van? The Sprinter is the biggest model from the Mercedes-Benz van range. With a loading capacity of 15.5m3, 4 body lengths, 3 roof heights and 6 variants to pick from we guarantee that there’s a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter suited to you.
Mercedes-Benz X Class
his pickup is in a class of its own. The Mercedes-Benz X Class oozes with style and sophistication and its 1000kg payload and 3500kg trailer weight proves that it’s powerful. Want to get behind the wheel of this plush pickup? Look at our range below.
Don’t settle for used, lease a brand-new Mercedes-Benz van or pickup truck today. If you're new to leasing and would like to know more, take a look at our easy to understand van leasing guides.