Toyota Camry Saloon2.5 VVT-i Hybrid Design 4 Doors CVT
No. Of Seats
- Heated rear seatsHeated rear seatsRear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeated front seatHeated driver and front passenger seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix seat fixingHeight adjustable drivers seatPower height adjustable driver seatElectrically adjustable passenger seatPower height adjustable front passenger seatElectrically adjustable drivers seatPower adjustable lumbar support on driver seatElectrically adjustable passenger seatPower adjustable lumbar support on front passenger seat
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryRear armrestRear armrestSteering wheel rake adjustmentManual tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Navigation systemNavigation systemTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign assist - RSA
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlAudio switch on steering wheelDigital radioDAB digital audio broadcastInternet connectionWi-fi connectivityUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectorAuxiliary input socketAux-in connector
- Space saver spare wheelTemporary spare wheel
- Front electric windowsFront and rear power windows
- LED FoglightsLED fog lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lightsHeadlight washersHeadlight cleanersAutomated High-beam assistAutomatic high beam - AHBLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lampLED headlightsLED headlight (low)
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Keyless goKeyless smart entry with push button startRemote central lockingAlarm immobilizer + siren + sensor + Thatcham lock
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Electric door mirrorsElectric heated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsPower adjustable door mirrorsDoor mirrors electrically foldableAutomatically retractable door mirrors
- Alloy wheels17" 9 spoke alloy wheels
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagSupplemental restraint system (SRS) airbags - 7 airbags including driver, front passenger, curtain, side and knee airbagsCollision avoidance brakingPre-collision system - collision avoidance braking
- ABSAnti lock braking system + Electronic brake force distribution
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraFront parking sensorFront parking sensorsReverse parking aidRear parking sensorsPASPower assist steeringLane departure warningLane trace assist with sway warning functionSteering wheel mounted controlsTelephone switch on steering wheelAudio remote controlMultimedia switches on steering wheelAdaptive cruise controlDynamic radar cruise control
- Mobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android AutoBluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- Minimum Kerbweight1595 kgGross Vehicle Weight2100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)524 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4885 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2825 cmHeight1445 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low72.4WLTP - MPG - Medium34.4WLTP - MPG - High78.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min72.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min78.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min3.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.3 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT163Engine Torque - NM221 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.5 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeA25a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesDesignCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0732dService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Power218Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style9 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)98 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.15 g/kmHC0.019NOx0.002HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min135WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min120
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.