Toyota Proace Verso Estate2.0D Family Medium 5 Doors
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- AlarmAlarmKeyless goSmart entry + Smart start
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Full size spare wheelFull size spare wheel
- Audio remote controlMulti function steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Lumbar supportLumbar supportHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraints
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric windows
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsNavigation systemTSS + nav with pre collision+pedestrian detection/ACC/HUD/pro touch 7" screen/Apple carplay+android auto/Wi-Fi+voice recognition/colour multi screen
- OEM sound system8 speakersDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB port
- PASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidRear parking sensorAdaptive cruise controlAdaptive cruise control with speed limiter
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Head up displayHead up Display
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Minimum Kerbweight1630Gross Vehicle Weight2740Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69Max. Towing Weight - Braked2300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight1110Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)700No. of Seats8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2550Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)45.6EC Extra Urban (mpg)55.4EC Combined (mpg)51.4WLTP - MPG - Low36.7WLTP - MPG - Medium42.2WLTP - MPG - High44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min36.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max34WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min35.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max32.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max36.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13Top Speed113Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT273Engine Torque - NM370Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG37.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)85Cylinders - Stroke (mm)88CC1997Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.7:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine Code4wz-Ftv
- Coin SeriesFamilyCoin DescriptionD MediumStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)144Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)81CO0.169HCNNOx0.032HC+NOx0.034Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min201WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max205WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min188
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.