Audi A7 Sportback55 TFSI e Quattro Competition 5 Doors S Tronic [C+S]
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense frontTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning light
- Front armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelAudio remote control3 spoke flat bottom high multi-function leather steering wheelSports seatsValcona leather upholstery with diamond stitching and super sport seats S embossed logo
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatElectrically adjustable front seats - driver seat with memoryLumbar support4-way electric lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting and Top Tether with front passenger airbag deactivationFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding 3 seater rear seat bench with rear centre armrest
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAnti theft alarm with tow away protection
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Bluetooth connectionAudi phone box with wireless charging
- ABSElectronic stabilisation control including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED rear lightsLED rear lightsLED headlightsHD Matrix LED headlights with dynamic front and rear indicatorsLED daytime running lightsSignature LED daytime running lights
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aid360 degree parking cameraReverse parking aidAudi parking system plus - acoustic and visual park assist system for front and rear
- Digital radioDAB digital radio moduleAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket3rd party sound systemBang + Olufsen premium sound systemUSB/iPod interfaceAudi music interface - 2 USB ports with charger and data functions
- Trip computerColour driver's information system displayService indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterAudi virtual cockpit - 12.3" high resolution LCD digital instrument cluster displayNavigation systemMMI nav plus with MMI touch + 10.1" and 8.6" HD haptic touch screen/3D city models/country information/online map/route info and personal route assist
- Heated door mirrorsElectrically adjustable heated and folding + automatically dimming exterior mirrors with memory function
- Electric tailgatePower operated tailgate
- 4 zone climate control4 zone deluxe automatic climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight2065Gross Vehicle Weight2650Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight585Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)380No. of Seats5
- Length4969Width1908Wheelbase2926Width (including mirrors)2118HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1421
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6Top Speed155Engine Power - BHP367Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW270Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500Engine Torque - RPM1600Engine Torque - MKG51
- Coin SeriesCompetition [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsi E QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eService Interval Mileage9000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power367Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1984CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutNorth SouthTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code4ka0qy
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin ArmAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)48Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)149Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 2 kWNBattery Charge Type 2 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh14.1NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 kmNBattery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min46WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb28.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max27.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min28.5
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min46WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max48
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb37.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min37.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max36.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.8WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min141.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max134.5
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.