Audi E-Tron Sportback230kW 50 Quattro 71kWh Black Edition 5 Doors Auto
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Smartphone Interface With Wireless FunctionalityAudi Virtual CockpitBluetooth InterfaceMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi Touch + Twin Touch Screens With Haptic FeedbackParking System Plus With 360 Degree Sensors And Function On Demand PreparationPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear View Camera
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerAc And Dc Charging Access Point On Drivers Side And Second Ac Charging Access Point On Passenger SideAdaptive Sport Air SuspensionMode 3 Ac Charging Cable 22 KwQuattro All Wheel Drive
- 2 Usb-C Ports With Charging Functionality In The RearAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAudi Matrix Led Headlights And Dynamic Front And Rear Indicators With Coming And Leaving Home AnimationsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsFrameless Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Illuminated Door Sill Trims With Aluminium Inlays And S Logo In FrontLed Rear LightsRear Boot Lip SpoilerRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSide And Rear Window Privacy GlassWindscreen With Acoustic Glazing
- 3 Rear Head Restraints4-Way Lumbar Support For Front Seats40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatBlack Cloth HeadliningComfort Front Centre ArmrestCompact E-Tron Charging SystemElectrically Adjustable Front Seats - Driver Seat With MemoryFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger SeatFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Front Passenger Seat With Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorManually Adjustable Steering ColumnOperating Buttons In Black + Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Black Styling Pack - E-TronExtended Twin Leather Pack - E-TronGloss Styling Pack - E-TronLed Interior Lighting Pack - E-Tron
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Audi Pre Sense Front And BasicChild Locks On Rear DoorsSeatbelt Reminder + Electric Contact In Buckle + Advanced Safety EquipmentSide, Front And Head Airbag SystemTyre Pressure Warning LightWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- Minimum Kerbweight2370 kgGross Vehicle Weight3040 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)615 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1665 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4901 cmWheelbase2928 cmWidth (including mirrors)2189 cmHeight (including roof rails)1618 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.8 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP313 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW230 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT398Engine Torque - NM540 nmEngine Torque - MKG55.1
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGeacbewc3
- Coin SeriesBlack EditionCoin Description71kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power313Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front265/45 R21Tyre Size Rear265/45 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke RotorAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)420Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)50Battery Charge Type 2 kW120Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage5-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh71Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb327WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL328WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH309WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb22.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL22.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH23.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb203WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH192WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL204Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft And Right Side Front
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Audi E-Tron a good car?It most certainly is. The Audi E-Tron is a cosseting electric SUV with acres of interior space, a top-notch cabin, loads of standard equipment, good performance and useful driving range of up to 252 miles. For the full high-tech experience, it can even come with cameras instead of its door mirrors, if you spec the Virtual Mirror option!Are there any powertrain choices with the Audi E-Tron?Yes, there are 50, 55 and S versions of both body types of the Audi E-Tron, which come with 313-, 408- or 503hp respectively.Is the Audi E-Tron well equipped?While you might imagine a base-spec Audi to be a bit sparse on the toys, the E-Tron Technik entry model actually comes with an equipment list as long as your arm - including, but not limited to, 20-inch alloy wheels, adaptive air suspension, Progressive Steering, all-LED exterior lighting, a powered tailgate, an acoustic-glazed windscreen, electric and heated front seats, leather upholstery, dual-zone climate control, a multifunction steering wheel, 3 digital displays for the instrument cluster, infotainment and climate functions, cruise control, a 180-watt and 10-speaker sounds system, a 360-degree set of parking sensors, and a reversing camera.Is the Audi E-Tron practical?Large electric SUVs don't get much more practical than this. The Audi E-Tron is available in 2 body styles, a regular SUV and then a coupe-ified Sportback, but the former has a whopping 605-litre boot, another 60 litres of stowage up front, and a luxurious passenger compartment with plenty of helpful features.Is the Audi E-Tron reliable?There were reports of issues with early 2019 model year cars, but those teething issues appear to have been resolved by now and so new Audi E-Trons should prove to be thoroughly dependable.