FIAT 500c Convertible1.2 Star [Dolcevita Pack] 2 Doors Dualogic
No. Of Seats
- Climate controlAuto climate control
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASDualdrive PASReverse parking aidRear parking sensor
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsterySteering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheel
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFolding rear seats50/50 split folding rear seats with height adjustable rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- ABSABS/EBDESPESC + ASR/MSR + HBA + Hill holder
- Navigation system7" HD Touchscreen Radio with 3D Navigation, Bluetooth, USB, and DAB
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag7 airbags - Driver, passenger, side, window and drivers knee airbags
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight960Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35Max. Towing Weight - Braked800Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked400Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)185No. of Seats4Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)474Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.3
- Length3571Width1627Wheelbase2300Width (including mirrors)1893Height1488Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.9Top Speed101Engine Power - BHP69Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW51Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT75Engine Torque - NM102Engine Torque - RPM3000Engine Torque - MKG10.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)70.8Cylinders - Stroke (mm)78.9CC1242Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves8CamshaftSohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.1:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesStar [dolcevita Pk]Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712dService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - MonthsNTiming Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power69Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)108Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min141
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.