Renault Captur Hatchback1.0 TCE 100 Iconic 5 Doors
- Rear electric windowsElectric rear windowsRear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsElectric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Roof railsRoof barsBody coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Trip computerTrip computer
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimCloth upholstery
- Keyless goHands free keycard with push button and start/stop functionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with thatcham approved immobiliser
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatRear headrests3 rear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat benchIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat fixing points on rear outermost seats
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning lightDrivers airbagFront driver and passenger side airbag deactivationDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger, side, head and curtain airbags
- LED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED headlightsFull LED front and rear headlamps intergrating daytime running lights at the front and rear
- ESPElectronic stability controlABSABS+EBA
- Cruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionPASVariable assistance power steering
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control with one touch demist function
- Bluetooth connectionEasyLink Nav 7" touchscreen, 4x20W amp, FM DAB, sound auditorium, 2xUSB, 1xJack, Bluetooth, smartphone integration plus, Apple carplay/Android auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1190Gross Vehicle Weight1751Max. Towing Weight - Braked1200Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked630Max. Loading Weight561Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)404No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1275Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4227Width1797Wheelbase2639Width (including mirrors)2003Height1576Height (including roof rails)1585
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Comb47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max45.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.3Top Speed107Engine Power - BHP100Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW74Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160Engine Torque - RPM2750Engine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2Cylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3CC999Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeH4dt 450
- Coin SeriesIconicCoin DescriptionTce 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %75NCAP Safety Assist %74NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBahamasAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)116Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb136WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min136
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.