Volkswagen Tiguan Estate1.5 TSi EVO 130 Match 5 Doors
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsSide airbagsRear side airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagPassenger airbagPassenger knee airbagFront head restraintsDriver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix Preparation 2 Rear child seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with 12v socketFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage + rear 2 air vents
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Heated door mirrorsElectrically heated and foldable door mirrors, door mirror puddle lights and reverse activated kerb view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsSilver roof rails
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmAlarm with interior protectionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- ABSABS+EBD+Brake assistTraction controlESC with EDL, ASR, EDTC and trailer stabilisation function
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 x USB connection + USB charging socket
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth phone integration systemMobile phone App interfaceApp-Connect
- Lane departure warningLane assistPASPower assisted speed sensitive steeringCollision avoidance brakingFront assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitor, city emergency braking + predictive pedestrian protectionCruise controlCruise control + driver alert system
- 3 zone climate control3 zone climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1445Gross Vehicle Weight2090Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight645Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)615No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4486Width1836Wheelbase2667Height (including roof rails)1654
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)39.8EC Extra Urban (mpg)56.5EC Combined (mpg)49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2Top Speed119Engine Power - BHP130Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW96Engine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG22.4
- Coin SeriesMatchCoin DescriptionTsi 130Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDacb
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleVictoriaAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)134Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.