Volvo V90 Estate2.0 B4D Momentum 5 Doors Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display9" Centre Console Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionCruise ControlDrive Mode SettingsFront And Rear Park AssistGoogle Automotive Services Enabled Entertainment Apps, Navigation With Google Maps, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlOncoming Lane MitigationPower Operated TailgateRear Park Assist CameraSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo On CallWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission With Start/Stop + Manual Change FunctionsDynamic Chassis
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Steering Wheel Remote Infotainment Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Interior + Exterior MirrorsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsChrome Window SurroundColour Coordinated Auto Folding And Heated Power Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In BlackPiano Black Front Grille With Chrome SurroundPuddle Lights In Exterior Door HandlesRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Led Lights With Sequential IndicatorsRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 3 Spoke Tailored Steering Wheel With Chrome TrimA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderB Pillar VentilationBlond HeadliningBright Metal Luggage ThresholdCargo Divider With Grocery Bag HolderCenter Console Cupholders And StorageDriver's Side Lower Dashboard Storage CompartmentExtended Front Seat CushionsFloor MatsFront 12V Socket Tunnel Console And Cargo AreaFront And Rear Aluminium Tread PlatesFront Centre Armrest Storage IlluminationFront Footwell And Side Step IlluminationFront Head RestraintsFront/Rear Reading LightsHeated Front SeatsHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLeather UpholsteryLoad CoverLoad Protection NetOff-Black Finish In Steering WheelPower Folding Rear Seat Backrests And HeadrestsRear Armrest With Storage + CupholdersSki HatchUnderfloor Cargo StorageVersatile Split Folding Rear Seat - 60/40
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsActive BonnetCity Safety With Steering Support With Pedestrian + Cyclist + Front Collision Warning With Full Auto Brake And Rear Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Start AssistIc (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSeatbelt Reminder And Pretensioners For All SeatsSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning Triangle And First Aid KitWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive With Keyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Checkered Aluminium Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1824 kgGross Vehicle Weight2410 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight586 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)714 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1517 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4945 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2941 cmWidth (including mirrors)2019 cmHeight1478 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max38.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max42.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min57.6WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min51.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max45.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min49.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP197 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW145 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT310Engine Torque - NM420 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG42.8
- Coin SeriesMomentumCoin DescriptionB4dStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power197Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R18Tyre Size Rear245/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style10 Spoke TurbineAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.