Volvo V90 Estate2.0 T6 Recharge PHEV R DESIGN 5 Doors AWD Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsFolding rear seatsPower Folding Rear Seat Backrests and HeadrestsFolding rear seatsVersatile split folding rear seat - 60/40Electrically adjustable drivers seatPower driver seat with memory for seat and exterior mirrors
- AlarmAnti-theft alarm including immobiliser/volume sensor + level sensorRemote central lockingKey integrated remote control central locking + fuel flap with deadlocking system and auto open/close power windows
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering columnRear armrestRear armrest with storage + cupholders
- Front electric windowsFront and rear power windows
- Roof railsIntegrated roof rails in high gloss black
- LED 3rd brake lightAdaptive brake lights with high level LED brake lightsLED headlightsAutomatic LED Headlights + Active high beam incorporating daytime running lightsLED Indicator lightsRear LED lights with sequential indicators
- Drivers airbagDual stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTraffic sign recognitionRoad sign information displayCurtain airbagsIC (Inflatable Curtains) - Full LengthFront side airbagsFront seats SIPS airbagsCollision avoidance brakingCity safety with steering support with Pedestrian + cyclist + front collision warning with full auto brake and rear auto brake
- 2 zone climate control2 zone electronic climate control with Clean zone air quality system + pollen filter
- Power Assisted SteeringSpeed sensitive steeringLane departure warningLane keep assist with driver alert control
- Electric door mirrorsColour coordinated auto folding and heated power door mirrors
- Hill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Vehicle deceleration control with Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution and Emergency Brake AssistTraction controlStability and Traction Control with Spin control, Engine Drag Control and Corner Traction Control
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionWireless mobile phone chargingWireless smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android auto
- Digital radioDAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Audio remote controlSteering wheel remote infotainment controls
- Electric boot/tailgatePower operated tailgateGesture tailgate/boot lid opening and closingHandsfree bootlid opening/closing
- Navigation systemGoogle automotive services enabled entertainment apps, navigation with google maps, voice recognition with google assistant
- Tyre repair kitTyre sealant kit and compressor
- Collision avoidance brakingDriver assist pack - V90
- Minimum Kerbweight2030 kgGross Vehicle Weight2610 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight580 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)723 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1526 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4936 cmWidth1895 cmWheelbase2941 cmWidth (including mirrors)2019 cmHeight1475 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- Coin SeriesR DesignCoin DescriptionT6 Recharge PhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0741eService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power340Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1969 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R19Tyre Size Rear255/40 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh11.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min57WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max51WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb56WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min57WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max51WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.8WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max31.7WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min35.4WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb36WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max31.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min36
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min47WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max61
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min2.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max2.7WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min134.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max104.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
A brilliant car for motorway mileage. Its no sportscar buts thats not what I wanted. Comfort and ease of driving are essential to a high mileage dri ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.