Back in March, we unveiled Vanarama’s ‘Find Your New Lease of Life’ campaign, with the goal of showing how easy and affordable it is for our customers to get behind the wheel of their dream car. You might have seen one of our new adverts on TV…
It’s really important to us that our customers find their perfect motoring match. That’s why we’ve created a new interactive quiz to help them find it.
Take The Vanarama Driver Personality Quiz
Find Your New Lease of Life by taking our personality quiz.
Here are some of the questions that we will ask you in our quiz to find out your perfect motor match:
● How would you describe your fashion sense?
● Which genre of movie is your go-to?
● What would be your perfect getaway?
● What social media site do you use the most?
Our quiz will then use the information you input to build a motoring persona that reflects your personality. With over 40,000 possible visual combinations, we’ll find your match.
Preview The Personas
Here’s a list of our motoring personas. Which one do you think suits you best? Take our personality quiz to find out which you actually are.
● Petrolhead: With automotive expertise that knows no bounds and likely to be caught daydreaming about restoring a classic car one day, your motoring preference tends to be for beautiful, high-powered performance vehicles. You’re our kind of driver.
● Style Icon**:** Like all the finer things in life, you need your motor to reflect your sense of style. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to turn heads while you go from A to B, it’s not your fault if you give everyone car envy.
● Eco-warrior**:** You care deeply about how your actions impact the environment and it’s no different when it comes to your car. It’s just a bonus that lowering your carbon footprint is possible by rocking a chic EV.
● Street Racer**:** You live and breathe the Fast & Furious lifestyle. While you won’t go as far as joining illegal races – at least we hope not – it’s likely you’re a part of a community that loves showing off their wheels.
● Commuter**:** While you appreciate a quality motor, your car is more of a means to an end. Like the rest of your buying decisions, if it’s reasonably priced and does what you need it to – you’re onto a winner.
● Cyberdriver**:** For you, there’s nothing that beats the feeling of getting to grips with a new bit of tech, whether it’s the latest tablet or a slick bit of in-car infotainment. Your motor needs to reflect this desire to be ahead of the curve.
Once you’ve been through and discovered your unique persona, it will then recommend your perfect motoring match: three cars that best suit your personality and needs. Will it be a trendy Audi TT or a reliable Volkswagen Golf?