BMW 1 Series Hatchback118i M Sport 5 Doors
- Trip computerOn board computerMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online services
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front head restraintsRear headrests3 rear seat head restraintsSports seatsFront sports seats with electric side bolster adjustmentFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsHeated front seatDriver and front passenger seat heatingIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage points
- Central lockingCentral locking switch for all doors, fuel filler cap and luggage compartmentAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm and immobiliserKeyless goStart/stop button with comfort go keyless engine start and auto start stop deactivation buttonCentral lockingRemote control with integrated key with High-gloss Black inlay and M designation and 1 button for open/ close lock, window, open luggage compartment
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagAirbags - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners, stopper and belt force limiters, rear coded belt buckles
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentManual adjust steering wheelAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheelLeather seat trimDakota leather upholstery with perforation and contrast stitching
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED eyebrow turn indicators
- Electric door mirrorsHeated, electrically adjustable exterior mirror aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger sideDoor mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding and anti dazzle exterior mirrors
- Sport suspensionM sports suspension + self levelling
- Rear wiperRear window wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows with open and close fingertip control, anti trap facility and comfort closing
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemCruise controlCruise control with brake assistCollision avoidance brakingActive guard plusPASElectric power steering with Servotronic steering optimised at all speed ranges
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionBluetooth audio streaming
- Navigation systemConnected pack professional - 1 Series
- 2 zone climate controlTwo zone automatic air conditioning
- Minimum Kerbweight1290Gross Vehicle Weight1845Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42Max. Towing Weight - Braked1300Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked680Max. Loading Weight555Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)380No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4319Width1799Wheelbase2670Width (including mirrors)2081Height1434Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)40.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7EC Combined (mpg)53.3WLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium47.1WLTP - MPG - High53.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min33.6WLTP - MPG - Low - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5Top Speed132Engine Power - BHP140Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW103Engine Power - RPM4600Engine Torque - LBS.FT162Engine Torque - NM220Engine Torque - RPM1480Engine Torque - MKG22.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82Cylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6CC1499Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeB38a15m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %83NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power140Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleM Double Spoke Style 819mAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)122Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min139
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What’s the engine like?The engine is a 1.5-litre three-cylinder borrowed from the MINI. A 136hp petrol unit which goes pretty well and it’s revvy too! There’s about as much performance as you’ll probably ever need. It takes just 8.5 seconds to get to 62mph and the speed tops out at 130mph. Whilst there are more charismatic three-cylinder units out there, this one is decently refined.I suppose it’s rear-driven like 1 Series models always have been?No actually, this third-generation hatch is front-driven. It still drives well though. And because it’s now front-driven, there’s more space in the back and in the boot (380-litres of room to be exact).Can I have BMW’s xDrive 4WD system?Unfortunately not with this engine. You’d have to trade up to a 120d variant for that. You can specify BMW’s excellent Steptronic auto gearbox though – and lots of customers do.What about infotainment and media stuff?There's lots of it. All mainstream 1 Series models come as standard with the brand's 'BMW Live Cockpit Plus' package which gives you an 8.8-inch centre-dash display, your access point for a navigation system, Bluetooth with audio streaming, 4G LTE connectivity, an on-board computer and a decent quality six-speaker 100-watt DAB stereo.What is the warranty?This comes with BMW’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty package.