BMW 2 Series Active Tourer225xe Luxury 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Rear armrestRear centre armrestFront armrestFront armrestAudio remote controlMulti-function controls for steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentSteering wheel column manual adjustmentLeather seat trimDakota leather upholstery with perforation and contrast stitching
- Remote central lockingThatcham 1 alarm system with remote control and engine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control with integrated key with silver highlight
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seats, front pyrotechnic belt tensioners, stopper and belt force limiters, rear coded belt bucklesDrivers airbagAirbag - Front driver and passenger, front and rear head, front side, curtain head protection, manual deactivation of front passenger airbag possible
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorMobile phone App interfaceBMW Online servicesTrip computerOn board computer - average speed+fuel consumption, service interval, clock/date, odometer/trip meter, outside temperature display and ice warningDigital Instrument ClustereDrive specific displays in instrument cluster and CID
- Traction controlDynamic Traction Control - DTCABSAnti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assistESPDynamic stability control + (DSC+)
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsRear headrestsThree rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsChild seat ISOFIX attachment for two outer rear seats and front passenger seat with anchorage pointsFolding rear seatsManual 40:20:40 split folding rear seat with removal of 60:40 sliding bench
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate operation
- Front electric windowsElectric windows - front and rear, with open/close fingertip control, anti-trap facility and comfort closing
- Radio/CDBMW professional radio/CD/MP3Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB sockets in rear
- Reverse parking aidPark assist system with steering assistCollision avoidance brakingActive Guard incl speed limiting and lane departure functions with auto steering, and front collision warning with brake interventionPASServotronic variable electric power steering (EPS)Front parking sensorFront/rear park distance control (PDC)
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour - front and rear bumpers, door handles, mirror caps, roof mouldings
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play
- Tyre repair kitBMW mobility tyre sealing system
- Air conditioningAutomatic two zone climate control air conditioning
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrors with aspheric on driver side, convex on passenger side with integrated indicators
- Minimum Kerbweight1675 kgGross Vehicle Weight2180 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)400 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1350 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.3
- Length4354 cmWidth1800 cmWheelbase2670 cmWidth (including mirrors)2038 cmHeight1556 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.7 secTop Speed126 mphEngine Power - BHP224 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW165 kwEngine Power - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT284Engine Torque - NM385 nmEngine Torque - RPM1300 rpmEngine Torque - MKG39.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC1499 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionAutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeXb2131m0
- Coin SeriesLuxuryCoin DescriptionXeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power224Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R17Tyre Size Rear205/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti-Spoke Style 547Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)44 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.228 g/kmHC0.011NOx0.009HC+NOx-Particles0.0001
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)228Battery Charge Type 2 kW2.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)192Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)144Battery Charge Type 4 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage60000Battery Capacity in kWh10NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km13.5NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles35Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low18.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High16.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City16.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.8WLTP - AER (km) - City59WLTP - AER (km) - Comb48WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Low55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Medium61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - High61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Extra High42WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City59WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min53WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max51WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb14.6WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min14.5WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max14.9WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb18.6WLTP - AER (miles) - City36.7WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb29.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium3.8WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb3.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max4.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City36.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb32.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max31.7WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min32.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Extra High26.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - High37.9WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Low34.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Medium37.9
- Emissions Test CycleSecond Act
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low206WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Min206WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - Max208WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Min144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - Max147WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Min142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - Max145WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Min180WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - Max184WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb164WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min164WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max168WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb15WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb38WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min38WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max41
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low31WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Min31WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - Max30.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Min44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - Max43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Min44.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - Max44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High35.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Min35.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - Max34.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min38.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max38.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Min9.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - Max9.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Min6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - Max6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.4WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.7WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.8WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb470.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb166.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min166.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max156.9
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.