Ford Fiesta Hatchback1.5 EcoBoost ST-3 [Performance Pack] 5 Doors
- Bluetooth SystemCruise Control With Active Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringFord Easy FuelSelectable Drive Modes (Normal, Sport, Track)Trip Computer
- 2 Usb PortsAuxiliary Input SocketB&O Premium Audio System With 8" Touchscreen, 10 Speakers, 360 Degree Sound System, Ford Sync 3 Navigation System And Ford Pass ConnectDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Large Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Electrically Operated And Heated Door Mirrors With Side IndicatorsCornering Front Fog LightsDual Chrome Exhaust TailpipeElectric Front Windows/One Touch FacilityElectric Rear WindowsLed Night Signature To Rear LightsQuickclear Heated WindscreenRain Sensing Wipers And Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorRear Privacy GlassRear WiperUnique St Front GrilleUnique St Rear Bumper With DiffuserUnique St Scuff Plates
- 3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Steering Wheel With Grey Stitching60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Head RestraintsBlack HeadliningBoot CarpetCentre Console With Opening Armrest, 2X Cupholders, 12V And UsbChrome Inner Door HandlesDrivers And Passenger Lumbar SupportEatc - Electronic Auto Temperature ControlFloor Mats With Grey StitchingFootwell IlluminationFront Map Reading LightsFront Seatback PocketsIlluminated GloveboxLeather GaiterLeather Handbrake Lever With Grey StitchingLoad Area LightManual 2 Way Passenger Seat AdjustManual 4-Way Driver Seat AdjustOverhead Console With Sunglasses HolderPollen FilterRake/Reach Adjustable Steering WheelRecaro Leather Sports Front SeatsSeat Belts With Blue DetailingUnique St Gearknob With Grey Stitched Gaiter Bag
- Comfort Pack - FiestaNcap Pack - FiestaSt Performance Pack - Fiesta
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+EbaCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Stability Control With Hill Start AssistFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsMykey SystemSeatbelt WarningTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Ford Keyfree System With Keyless Entry And Keyless StartRemote Central Locking & Engine ImmobiliserThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- Unique St Suspension
- 18" Magnetic Alloy Wheels With Machined Finish And Red Brake Calipers
- Minimum Kerbweight1280 kgGross Vehicle Weight1655 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Loading Weight375 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)292 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1093 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4068 cmWidth1735 cmWheelbase2493 cmWidth (including mirrors)1941 cmHeight1469 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP200 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW147 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT214Engine Torque - NM290 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG29.6
- Coin SeriesSt-3 [performance]Coin DescriptionEcoboostStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %65NCAP Safety Assist %71NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark7Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front205/40 R18Tyre Size Rear205/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.