Mazda Mazda3 Saloon2.0 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport 4 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable/heated/auto power folding door mirrors with integrated indicatorsElectric door mirrorsDoor mirrors with adjustable memory and tilt-down function when reversing
- PASPASReverse parking aidReversing cameraReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alertAdaptive cruise controlMazda Radar Cruise ControlLane departure warningLane keep assist system (LAS) with Lane departure warning system (LDWS)
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking + deadlocksAlarmThatcham accredited alarm and immobiliserKeyless goSmart Keyless entry and start
- Trip computerTrip computerHead up displayHead up DisplayService indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital instrument clusterNavigation systemColour active driving display inc Windscreen projected,Traffic Sign Recognition, turn-by- turn navigation and Mazda Radar Cruise Control informationNavigation systemMazda Navigation System with european mapping
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach adjustable steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/height adjustable steering wheelFront armrestFront armrestUSB/iPod interfaceUSB charging pointRear armrestFolding rear centre armrest with two cup holders
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDual front airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbelts with ELRDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Rear headrestsThree height adjustable rear head restraintsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat anchorage points attached on outer rear seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split fold down rear seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seat8 way power adjustable driver with door mirror memory and active driving displayLumbar supportPower driver lumbar adjustment
- Traction controlDSC - Dynamic Stability ControlTraction controlIntelligent Traction Control systemABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)Collision avoidance brakingFront smart city brake support
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch/auto up/down
- Automated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED headlightsAdaptive LED HeadlightsLED 3rd brake lightLED third brake lightLED Indicator lightsLED indicator lightsLED Indicator lightsSignature LED rear combination lights with LED rear turn lightsLED headlightsLED headlamps with auto levelling
- Audio remote controlIntegrated bluetooth with steering wheel mounted controlsMobile phone App interfaceMobile App interfaceMobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionAudio transfer from bluetooth devices
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- Radio/CDMazda Multimedia System with AM / FM / DAB radio, single CD / MP3 with 12 Speaker Bose sound system, bose centerpoint, bassmatch+audiopilot technology
- Air conditioningDual zone climate control air conditioning
- Alloy wheels18" Bright alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1405 kgGross Vehicle Weight1927 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Loading Weight522 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)444 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kg
- Length4460 cmWidth1795 cmWheelbase2725 cmWidth (including mirrors)2028 cmHeight1440 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium52.3WLTP - MPG - High57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed134 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT165Engine Torque - NM224 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)91.2 mmCC1998 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliverySuperchargerCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.3:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesGt SportCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-X MhevStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power180Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R18Tyre Size Rear215/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)102 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The Mazda 3 2.0 SE-Lux 5dr auto is a lovely car to drive with good fuel economy and general running costs. It handles very well and is comfortable for passengers. The technology on board is very impressive and I particularly like the digital display on the windscreen, as this ensures that you can constantly compare your actual speed with the limit at any given time. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a quality car with nice extras at an affordable pr ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.