Nissan Micra Hatchback 1.0 IG-T 100 Tekna 5 Doors [Exterior+ Pack]
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- Cruise controlCruise controlLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidRear parking sensors and rear view cameraTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionPASPower assist steering
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable door mirrors
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED Indicator lightsLED indicators in door mirrorsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assist
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserAnti-theft immobiliser
- Trip computerTrip computerMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemNew Nissan Connect touchscreen navigation and Entertainment system
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat manual height adjustRear headrests2 height adjustable rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix front passenger and rear seat preparationFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrests with satin sliver decoration
- Side airbagsFront side airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsThree 3 point rear seatbeltsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsRear seatbelts with pre-tensioners and load limiters
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear wiper with reverse link
- ABSABS+EBD+Brake assistTraction controlESP + ASR traction control + CSV understeer controlCollision avoidance brakingForward emergency brakingCollision avoidance brakingIntelligent emergency braking with pedestrian recognition
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioAuxiliary input socketAux-in socketUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/iPod connection
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Alloy wheels17" Personalisation alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1060Gross Vehicle Weight1550Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41Max. Towing Weight - Braked1200Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked555Max. Loading Weight490Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)300No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load40Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1004Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10
- Length3999Width1743Wheelbase2525Width (including mirrors)1935Height1455
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9Top Speed114Engine Power - BHP100Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW74Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT106Engine Torque - NM144Engine Torque - RPM2750Engine Torque - MKG14.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2Cylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3CC999Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeHr10det
- Coin SeriesTekna Exterior+ PackCoin DescriptionIg-T 100Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %49NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)105Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.047HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Well impressed. I am over 6 feet tall and weigh 100 kilos, and it fits me perfectly. So thrilled with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.