Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback1.5 Turbo D Elite Nav 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraints2 way adjustment front driver and co-driver passive headrestHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manual fore/aft, up/down with reclining driver seatback
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingAlarmRemote control security alarm systemImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour front and rear bumpers
- Traction controlTraction controlCollision avoidance brakingAuto city emergency brakingAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Front centre armrestFront centre armrest with storageSteering wheel reach adjustmentRake and telescope adjustable steering columnCloth seat upholsteryCaptain cloth/premium leather effect upholstery
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagSix airbags - Driver's dual stage airbag/front passenger's dual stage airbag/front seat side impact airbags/full size curtain airbagsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision alert3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on second row rear seats
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsDoor mirrors electrically foldableElectrically folding door mirrors
- Luggage compartment lightLuggage compartment lighting
- Power Assisted SteeringSpeed sensitive power steeringReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsFront view cameraFront camera systemReverse parking aidPanoramic rear view cameraTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognitionLane departure warningLane departure warning with lane assistCruise controlCruise control with intelligent speed limiterTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition with intelligent speed adaptation
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED front Fog lightsLED front fog lamps
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Exhaust particle filterDiesel particulate filter
- Service interval indicatorService indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving time
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio, phone and cruise controlsUSB inputUSB with iPod controlBluetooth interfaceBluetooth A2DP audio streamingRadio/CDAM/FM stereo radio
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth interfaceBluetooth mobile phone portal
- Air conditioningAir conditioning with air recirculation facility
- Alloy wheels16" silver 4-twinspoke alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1165 kgGross Vehicle Weight1660 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)41 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)309 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)76.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)97.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)88.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min74.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max56.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min83.1WLTP - MPG - High - Max72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max57.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min70.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max62.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min3.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP102 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesElite NavCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power102Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1499 ccCylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rcf
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style4 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)85 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max107WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min105
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.